In less than 24 hours, femicide makes two victims in RJ
22-year-old girl was killed in Magé, in the metropolitan region of the state, and old woman was killed in Rocinha, south of the capital
Louise was shot dead in front of her sonPlayback / FacebookTwo women were murdered in Rio de Janeiro on Monday (18).Louise Rangel de Araújo Francisco, 22, was shot dead in Magé, in the metropolitan region of the state.Erica Vieira Plum, elderly, was stabbed in Rocinha, south of the capital.In addition to the gender of the victims, the crimes have another common feature: they were committed by their partners or former partners.The combination of the two factors sets up a pattern that occurs in most cases of femicide - the murder of a woman on the condition of being a woman.According to data from the Institute of Public Security of Rio de Janeiro (ISP), in 2017, 6 8 women were victims of this type of crime in the state .Out of every ten records, at least five occurred indoors (52.9%), and more than half were committed by current (51.5%) or past (5.9%) partners.In Louise's case, the suspect was an ex-boyfriend from whom she had been separated for at least six months.The shot that killed...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Wheelchair is stolen for man watching parade seated
- BNDES releases 2013 concession resources
- Number of violent deaths in the region of Jacarepaguá grows
- Syria tweet video of president entering office with caption 'perseverance morning'
- TV debate Itapoan will help in choosing vote
- Apartment fire may have started in children's bed
- Case against Aécio Neves is sent from the Supreme Court to the lower court MG
- Poison Time: Get the latest celebrity news
- Pelotas Museum Week ends with open-air exhibitions
- Three people from the same family die in an accident on BR 101
- Carmen Lúcia: Without Free Press, Justice Doesn't Work Well
- Energy sector leads recovery on Wall Street with least trade concern
- Greece and Macedonia sign agreement after three decades of dispute
- Small business owner has until today to refinance debt
- Bicycle networks without stations arrive in Brazil: solution or new problem for cities?
- Release of prisoners in Rio has cry and revolt
- Federal Justice breaks confidentiality of material seized in the companies of Lula's son
- The number of bridge collapse deaths in Italy rises to 39
- Italo case: MP denounces five military police officers for fraud and murder
- System allows consumers to compare fuel prices