In less than 24 hours, femicide makes two victims in RJ
22-year-old girl was killed in Magé, in the metropolitan region of the state, and old woman was killed in Rocinha, south of the capital
Louise was shot dead in front of her sonPlayback / FacebookTwo women were murdered in Rio de Janeiro on Monday (18).Louise Rangel de Araújo Francisco, 22, was shot dead in Magé, in the metropolitan region of the state.Erica Vieira Plum, elderly, was stabbed in Rocinha, south of the capital.In addition to the gender of the victims, the crimes have another common feature: they were committed by their partners or former partners.The combination of the two factors sets up a pattern that occurs in most cases of femicide - the murder of a woman on the condition of being a woman.According to data from the Institute of Public Security of Rio de Janeiro (ISP), in 2017, 6 8 women were victims of this type of crime in the state .Out of every ten records, at least five occurred indoors (52.9%), and more than half were committed by current (51.5%) or past (5.9%) partners.In Louise's case, the suspect was an ex-boyfriend from whom she had been separated for at least six months.The shot that killed...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- SP court suspends civil action of minority association against Petrobras
- Eye of You: Spring Break in Santa Luzia (MG) Became Trap
- PM and wife die in accident caused by suspects in Caxias
- Referee Says Felipe Melo Has Backed Clayson Slaps, Reveals Discussion
- Poison Hour 2: Anitta's ex-husband has a violent reputation
- Brasilia records traffic with 11 km of congestion at 11:55.
- Curitiba - PR has 74 km of traffic at the moment.
- Creation of new secretariats causes confusion in the interior of S?o Paulo
- Unimed Goiânia performs selection process to hire new doctors
- Man dies after being dragged by car in DF
- Legislative Chamber celebrates 30th anniversary of the Environmental Military Police Battalion
- B3 will maintain dividend policy while paying off merger debt
- Argentine Senate rejects law that would make abortion legal in the country
- Holiday: property rental on the coast of SP is cheaper
- "People were tortured to testify," says Little Boy
- Parents and students protest school improvements
- Buenos Aires Park in Sao Paulo wins award-winning model
- Drivers panic during shooting at City of God
- Sao Paulo bankers decide to end strike and return to work
- Southbound track with works in Mauá da Serra Note: Pavement recovery, signposted right lane