PM murdered with 20 shots in Goiânia would have been mistaken for his son
Dennyo Edno Gonçalves dos Santos was killed last night (19) The post PM murdered with 20 shots in Goiania would have been confused with his son first appeared in Jornal Opção.
Dennyo Edno Gonçalves dos Santos was killed last night (19)Option newspaperOption newspaperAssemblyMilitary police officer Dennyo Edno Gonçalves dos Santos, 45, murdered after being shot with 20 gunshots on the night of Tuesday, may have been mistaken for his son.In a statement, the Civil Police said preliminary information said the real target of the perpetrators would be the 22-year-old son of the PM who was involved in a feud between local drug traffickers."In addition, the Civil Police reserves the position of not giving more details, so that no damage occurs in the course of investigations," says the note.Private Dennyo was near his residence and was not at work at the time of the crime.Security cameras show a silver car with four men inside, passing where the PM was killed.The post PM murdered with 20 ...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Belo Horizonte - MG has 63 km of traffic at the moment.
- Animals found near the airport are returned to nature
- Search for Laos dam disaster survivors follows
- Malaria outbreak in Espírito Santo: learn more about the disease!
- Santo André - SP has 29 km of traffic at the moment.
- Shop is stolen by man who wore a cap in Uberlândia (MG)
- DF nurses end strike and return to work on Wednesday
- Learn Mexican Food Stuff Secrets
- Phone tapping reveals negotiations between traffickers and PMs
- Diadema records traffic with 9 km of congestion at 3:55 pm.
- Brasilia records traffic with 11 km of congestion at 11:55.
- The deadline to withdraw the PIS / PASEP bonus ends on Friday (29)
- More than 20 animals leave the zoo and return to nature
- TRF-4 condemns Claudia Cruz, wife of Eduardo Cunha, in the second instance at Lava Jato
- Argentina hosts the 1st gay marriage in Latin America
- Global warming may increase crop pest attacks
- Porto Alegre records traffic with 49 km of congestion at 8:55 am.
- Sao Paulo records the wettest day in a month
- Ibovespa advances 2% with favorable exterior, but turnover is weak with electoral uncertainty
- PF tests electronic ballot box safety