Flu vaccination continues until stocks run out in Porto Alegre
Immunization below 90% expected for at-risk groups
Immunization was below 90% expected for risk groups Credit: Cristine Rochol / PMPA / Divulgação / CPPeople's Mail - CitiesEven with the end of the national immunization campaign, Porto Alegre still maintains vaccinations until stocks are finished.The target audience is children and pregnant women, and so far, the Capital has protected 76.25% of these priority groups established by the Ministry of Health (MS), below the ideal percentage of 90%.Until last Thursday, about 305,848 doses were applied.Children reached 53.35%, and pregnant women, and 53.56%.The remaining exceeded 60%: teachers (78.69%), health workers (75.00%), puerperal women (81.19%), elderly (86.04%) and indigenous (91.43%).According to the City Hall website, there are no indications of replacement ...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- BRDE Municipalities launches new credit lines
- São Caetano do Sul records traffic with 1 km of congestion at 1:54 am.
- Osasco records traffic with 3 km of congestion at 4h0.
- Man kills brother-in-law and then commits suicide
- Concessions made in 2013 still expect R $ 17 billion credit from BNDES
- Five suspects shot in community in Baixada Fluminense
- Police find illegal cemetery and arrest PM linked to RJ militia
- Ibovespa closes down cautiously before polls
- Volkswagen Tiguan Allspace 2019 - Specifications, Features
- Corruption is main agenda at Summit of the Americas
- São Gonçalo leads car theft ranking in the state
- Rio Mayor shows IOC committee preparations for 2016 Olympics
- Alaska Investments Funds Reach 50.01% Interest in Log-In
- Nightmare of home ownership in Sabará (MG): families have not yet received real estate
- Retirees start receiving 1st installment of 13th retirement
- EU and Mexico finalize major free trade agreement
- Rejected cassation against city councilor Wellington Magalhães
- Watch BA Record reports - Block 2 - 15/06/18
- EPTC conducts pedestrian action at Central Passage
- Diadema records traffic with 3 km of congestion at 11:54 pm.