Former president of the RJ Court of Auditors will return R $ 13 million
Jonas Lopes Filho was sentenced to 7 years in prison by Judge Marcelo Bretas.He the son made winning deletion and will also serve house arrest
Jonas Lopes Junior made award-winning accusationCris Lopes / Press Release Government of RJJudge Marcelo Bretas, from the 7th Federal Criminal Court, sentenced the former president of the Rio de Janeiro State Court of Auditors, Jonas Lopes Júnior, to seven years in prison.According to the sentence, the former president will serve a year and a half of house arrest in a rural property in the city of Alem Paraíba, Minas Gerais.It will then serve two and a half years of community service for 15 hours per week and another three years of open regime, with proof of activities.The ruling is in line with what was agreed in the award-winning accusation of Lopes and his son, Jonas Lopes Neto.In addition to the prison sentence, Lopes and his son will have to return to court R $ 13.3 million.The son of the former president of TCE-RJ will also have to provide services to the community for three years.Lopes' denunciation was decisive for the O Quinto de Ouro operation, which led to the...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Qatar to build sugar refinery to prevent boycott problems, sources say
- Cubans use creativity to fix their cars
- Marcio Lacerda withdraws candidacy to the Government of Minas
- TV price drops up 20% after World Cup final
- Suspected elderly poisoning is ruled out
- Vilmar Rocha may be alternate to Senator Lucia Vânia
- Motorcyclist is hit by high voltage wire in PR
- Producer price of wheat rose by 20%
- Federal Police trigger operation against fraud in Social Security
- Grêmio Arena receives new lawn
- Belo Horizonte - MG has 23 km of traffic at the moment.
- Suzano exercises option and will pay another R $ 750 mi to keep Duratex forests in SP
- Housewife claims "Paty Butt" performed as a biomedical
- Three months late, Metro again postpones Line 5 stations
- MEC announces Sisu results on Monday (18/6)
- French prime minister says not to retreat on state-owned train reform
- Understand what is dental contact lens, which left Simaria toothpaste
- Why is Minister Luis Roberto Barroso so successful?
- PMs are filmed drinking and dancing forró in Sao Paulo bar
- Fire leaves a dead person in São Paulo community