Samarco signs agreement that extinguishes action of $ 20 billion; R $ 155 bi process remains suspended
Samarco signs agreement that extinguishes action of $ 20 billion;R $ 155 bi process remains suspended
RIO DE JANEIRO (Reuters) - Samarco and the owners of the mining company, BHP Billiton and Vale, signed an agreement with authorities on Monday that extinguishes 20 billion shares ...
RIO DE JANEIRO (Reuters) - Samarco and the owners of the mining company, BHP Billiton and Vale, signed an agreement with authorities on Monday that extinguishes a 20 billion reais lawsuit filed by the Union and states seeking reparations for the consequences. of a company dam breaking in 2015, the companies said.The agreement, a Conduct Adjustment Transaction Term (TTAC), however, has suspended a 155 billion reais lawsuit filed by the Federal Prosecutor until the parties enter into a new, more detailed agreement on how repairs should be completed. .The agreement is still subject to approval by the 12th Federal Civil / Agrarian Court of Minas Gerais.None(By Marta Nog...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Police release 13-year-old girl kidnapped by alleged boyfriend
- How did Elon Musk's attempt to help rescue children from Thailand end?
- Company applies Serasa coup in MG
- Beach Park tragedy expertise to be completed in 30 days
- Federal Prosecutor investigates allegation of alleged environmental crime in Bauru settlement
- Residents report shooting in Rocinha on Thursday morning (7)
- ACM Neto talks about BRT controversy and 2018 Elections
- Councilors approve creation of public veterinary hospital in Goiânia
- World Cup Round of 16 Summary: Zebra, Curiosities, and the Best of this Phase
- Driver dies after overturning car in Marginal Pinheiros
- Works at Santa Monica Health Unit, Guarapari, should be ready in six months
- Fear explains stay in the House
- In a letter to militants in Curitiba, Lula says calm and indignant
- Maduro may not go to UN meeting for fear of security
- Victoria records traffic with 17 km of congestion at 11:55.
- Antonio Anastasia talks about relationship with Aécio Neves
- Former stepfather who put needles on child's body speaks for the first time
- Creation of new secretariats causes confusion in the interior of S?o Paulo
- Police will hear responsible for recording images of minors in intimate moments
- Skull fragments found in museum may be from Luzia