Patram investigates color change in Getúlio Vargas river
Patrol Awaits Corsan's Report That May Point Out Causes of Reddish Water Tone
The reddish color was identified over the weekend Credit: Patram / Divulgação / CPPeople's Mail - CitiesThe Environmental Patrol of the Military Brigade (Patram) investigates what caused the change in the water color of the Paulo River, which crosses the city of Getúlio Vargas, in the north of the state.Patram awaits Corsan's report on the outcome of the water analysis.From this, it will continue the procedures on the case that drew attention due to the reddish color of the water, over 700 meters.Patram was at the scene on Monday, near the stretch where the case was reported on the 4-meter-long river, and gathered some information to pinpoint the possible causes of the problem.Getúlio Vargas Environment Secretary Daniel Fernandez said the water color was recorded on Saturday."It seems that some tincture was thrown into the river because the water, besides the altered color, had n...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- DJ equipment in BH
- Patient is beaten by nurse during hospital care
- Trump says he will not accept high oil prices; prices fall after speech
- Curitiba - PR has 77 km of traffic at the moment.
- Cetip denies that possible merger with BM & FBovespa should be announced soon
- Military attack man in Rio's favela and video falls on social networks
- BC authorizes acquisition of XP Investimentos' stake by Itaú, but prevents acquisition of control
- Gasoline and ethanol become more expensive in more than ten states
- Play "Ayrton Senna, the musical" will be played in a movie theater in Goiânia
- Coke sales rise after changes in Diet Coke
- My father passed away and his mate says we have no right to a home. And now?
- Student is shot on the way to school in São Gonçalo
- Residents have been waiting for basic services for over 10 years
- Florian?polis - SC has 10 km of traffic at the moment.
- "We went to pull a thread and a monster came up," says S?rgio Moro about Lava Jato
- Rio de Janeiro records traffic with 57 km of congestion at 6:54 am.
- Gangs blow up agencies in São Paulo countryside
- Adjustment of wife's salary for civil servant is one of five
- Prosecutor asks for complaint against Geddel to continue in STF
- Korea parades together during Asian Games opening