Patram investigates color change in Getúlio Vargas river
Patrol Awaits Corsan's Report That May Point Out Causes of Reddish Water Tone
The reddish color was identified over the weekend Credit: Patram / Divulgação / CPPeople's Mail - CitiesThe Environmental Patrol of the Military Brigade (Patram) investigates what caused the change in the water color of the Paulo River, which crosses the city of Getúlio Vargas, in the north of the state.Patram awaits Corsan's report on the outcome of the water analysis.From this, it will continue the procedures on the case that drew attention due to the reddish color of the water, over 700 meters.Patram was at the scene on Monday, near the stretch where the case was reported on the 4-meter-long river, and gathered some information to pinpoint the possible causes of the problem.Getúlio Vargas Environment Secretary Daniel Fernandez said the water color was recorded on Saturday."It seems that some tincture was thrown into the river because the water, besides the altered color, had n...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Classes teach how to be a clown in SP
- Sérgio Mallandro opens the Door of the Desperate in the Baixada Fluminense
- Petrobras starts production in Buzios, 1st assignment field to operate
- Guarulhos records traffic with 8 km of congestion at 8:54 pm.
- Belo Horizonte records traffic with 11 km of congestion at 5h0.
- Guarulhos records traffic with 30 km of congestion at 4:55 pm.
- ECB may raise deposit rate to start interest rate hike, Nowotny says
- See 8 tips for using credit cards to your advantage
- Southeast Asian Defense Ministers Can't Reach South China Sea Agreement
- IPC-Fipe accelerates high to 0.37% in the first quadrissemana of August
- Flanelinha is suspected of shooting driver in MG
- Fachin authorizes investigation against Ciro Nogueira, Edinho Silva and Joesley
- Man assaults partner and sets fire to his own body in SP
- Americans play football dressed in lingerie
- More than 60 years later, US reopens investigation into murder that shocked the country
- Skydiver gets shot after bar fight in west Rio
- Evening classes will be compulsory in schools from May
- Bank is broken into the historic center of Porto Alegre
- Sugar price rises and scares residents in the interior of SP
- Consultation with specialist doctor becomes new health villain in SP