Man in underwear breaks into airport runway in Atlanta, USA
A young man identified as 19-year-old Jhryin Jones still approached an aircraft, climbed into the wing and began banging on windows.He was arrested
Images were served to social networksPlayback / TwitterA man jumped a fence at the Atlanta city airport, climbed onto the wing of a parked plane and crashed into the aircraft's windows before being arrested on Tuesday, police said.Videos posted on the internet by passengers on the plane showed a barefoot man in only his underwear apparently talking to himself and walking near the aircraft.Watch the video served on social networks below.In one of the videos, the pilot told passengers that the man had left the plane and was trying to board again.Then the pilot said that the man was not really a passenger.See tooAmateur Restoration of Historic Artwork Causes Revolt in Spain - Again"He approached an aircraft, climbed into the wing and began hitting windows. Five minutes later he was taken into custody without incident," Atlanta Police Department spokeswoman Stephanie Brown said in a statement.The man was identified as 19-year-old Jhryin Jones, who was charged with...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Fortaleza records traffic with 85 km of congestion at 2:55 pm.
- Curitiba registers traffic with 50 km of congestion at 18:54.
- Teachers promise to intensify strike movement and delicate situation with DF government may worsen
- Mother and daughter injured after operation in Vicente de Carvalho
- How to talk to children about family politics and ideologies
- In a message to allies, Ana Amelia warns that "will maintain independence"
- Outlaw from Goiás is arrested in Irecê (BA)
- Police arrest traffickers accused of distributing drugs in lakes region (RJ)
- Korea parades together during Asian Games opening
- How was John McCain's brutal captivity in Vietnam for five years
- Army confirms second death of military in Rio operation
- Eight detainees flee police station in eastern São Paulo
- Eye of you: lot with high bush in Betim (MG) turned into hiding for bandits
- Witness that lynching suspected criminal could be arrested
- Cuban youths hope to change stigma on bikes on island
- CONBCON 2018 numbers impress
- Help took more than 30 minutes, says witness to electrocuted boy's death
- Registration of the tax authorities contest begins on the 27th. Check schedule
- RJ: death toll in trafficking war rises to 29
- Weather turns and Sunday must be rainy in RS