Natural Gas Executives See "Century of Supply" in US Shale
By Ernest ScheyderWASHINGTON (Reuters) - Natural gas production in the US shale fields could continue to grow for decades, giving Washington a powerful tool ...
By Ernest ScheyderWASHINGTON (Reuters) - Natural gas production in US shale fields could continue to grow for decades, giving Washington a powerful diplomatic tool to circumvent the geopolitical influence of other major energy exporters like Russia, executives said. from industry and government officials at a conference.The United States, which is already the world's largest gas producer, could expand shale production by another 60 percent in the coming decades, according to at least one estimate.To date, liquefied natural gas (LNG) has been spared retaliatory charges in intensifying President Donald Trump's trade conflicts with China and other countries."We see a century of natural gas supply in the US shale," said Ryan Lance, chief executive of shale producer ConocoPhillips, this week at the triennial World Gas conference in Washington."The abundance of the shale is real and not going anywhere."The US currently produces about 72 billion cubic feet (bpc) of n...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Car falls from a bluff and hits home in Curitiba
- The moving story of the man who walked 32 km to the first day of work and won a car from the boss
- Curitiba records traffic with 70 km of congestion at 9:55 am.
- The brilliant journalist Alberto Dines dies
- Delegate says UERJ student was tried for trafficking
- Driver leaves car after accident in Jardim Camburi
- Porto Alegre records traffic with 35 km of congestion at 19:54.
- Osasco - SP has 41 km of traffic at the moment.
- Teacher is beaten in centenary school in Meiér
- Medical Council will investigate woman sterilization case
- Doorman accused of stealing apartment objects
- Prison in Venezuela where activists are detained has conflict
- China will let provinces decide on 2-child policy
- In a reply note, Amma informs about work done in the Goiânia beds
- Stoppage CIS visits health unit in Conjunto Riviera
- Army destroys almost 9,000 weapons in Rio de Janeiro
- GCM arrests couple stealing bronze pieces in cemetery
- Young man is tied by supermarket owner after attempted robbery in Sorocaba (SP)
- Civil Police operate against organizers of "Na Praia" party
- Relatives of young dead in Morada da Barra give testimony in Vitória