Maryland newspaper shootout has at least five dead
Attack occurred within the newsroom of the Capital Gazette newspaper in Annapolis, Maryland.Suspect is in police custody
Shooting took place within the newsroom of the Capital Gazette newspaper in Maryland.Greg Savoy / Reuters / 28.6.2018A man was arrested after opening fire at the headquarters of the Capital Gazette newspaper in the city of Annapolis, Maryland (USA) on Thursday afternoon (28).According to US media, at least five people were killed in the shooting.Police evacuated the building and confirmed only one gunman, who is already being questioned.The suspect is a white man who has not yet disclosed his identity.The first suspicion is that he would have used a shotgun.Lieutenant Ryan Frashure of the Arundel County Police, where the city of Annapolis is located, said at least three people were in serious condition but did not report the total number of injuries.See tooRemind others of attacks on journalists and vehicles around the worldTwelve people killed in terrorist attack on newspaper headquarters in central ParisBomber disguised as reporter makes biggest attack on journalists in ...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Moro condemns André Vargas and three more for money laundering
- Diadema records traffic with 9 km of congestion at 10:55.
- Halloween party ends at the police station
- Consumers have trouble finding vacancies this time of year
- The superfood that is changing the lives of farmers in Peru
- See the full Alert Brazil this Friday (10)
- Animals suffer from roadkill and burnings in S?o Jos? do Rio Preto (SP)
- Marielle: Police reenact murder on Thursday
- Percival: My Meetings with Meneghetti, the King of Thieves
- Ex girlfriend accuses military police of assault
- British grandma wins worst snoring title
- Movement wants political renewal with "ordinary and altruistic" people
- Russia rules out relationship between Syrian operation and Egyptian plane crash
- Secex rejects request to investigate dumping of carbon steel pipe exports from China and South Korea
- Rio de Janeiro records traffic with 280 km of congestion at 9:55.
- Embroidery enchant in BH museum
- Enel expands stake in Eletropaulo to 93.3%, says company
- Campinas records traffic with 27 km of congestion at 10h1.
- BrMalls more than doubles adjusted profit to $ 126.5m in Q2
- Mega-sena's last draw will have the biggest prize in Latin America