US oil peaks 3½ years for fears over Iran sanctions
NEW YORK (Reuters) - Oil prices advanced on Thursday, with US crude prices hitting a three-and-a-half-year high amid fears over the ...
NEW YORK (Reuters) - Oil prices advanced on Thursday, with US barrel prices peaking at three-and-a-half years amid fears over supply over US sanctions that could lead to a barrage. big drop in exports from Iran.US crude futures (WTI) was up $ 0.69, almost 1 percent, to $ 73.45 a barrel.During the session, the commodity hit $ 74.03, the highest since November 26, 2014.Brent crude closed higher at $ 0.23 at $ 77.85 a barrel.The US demanded this week that allies stop importing Iranian oil from November, a tough stance the Trump administration hopes will cut Tehran's funding.On Thursday, officials said they would work with countries on a case-by-case basis.China, Iran's largest oil importer, has not committed to the US position."The sanctions are trying to isolate Iran a little more, and that could potentially cut more oil from the global arena as a whole," said Mark Watkins, a regional investment strategist at US Bank Wealth Management."If you take Iranian oil of...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Florian?polis - SC currently has 1 km of traffic.
- Man kidnapped by wife's ex-husband remains missing
- Cachoeiro promotes action with free exams alert for oral cancer
- Visitor flow in Brazilian shopping centers grows 2.5% in March, says Abrasce
- Russian delegation arrives in Egypt to start accident investigation
- Curitiba records traffic with 50 km of congestion at 20h1.
- Salary Allowance base year 2016 has already released R $ 16.1 billion to more than 21.7 million workers
- SP: Condephaat wants to revise tipping and make more flexible use and occupation of the Gardens
- MG TCE 2014 Contest opens 2 vacancies for Auditors
- Accused of killing Elaine Maria Tretto is on Interpol's list
- Apple becomes the world's first $ 1 trillion company
- Police arrest triple homicide suspects in Belo Horizonte (MG)
- Police arrest fake real estate agent accused of scamming
- Road surveillance during holiday
- Bosses have until tomorrow to register domestic workers in Simples
- More than 1,200 truckers joined the strike in Campos; movement is maintained in 22 states
- Three buses are set on fire in Greater Belo Horizonte
- Police look for stalionists applying cell phone scam
- Pilot makes forced landing after gunfire in Pará
- National Register of Prisoners Already Has More Than 300,000 Names