Paper production in Brazil falls 11% in May and pulp falls 4.9%, says Ibá
SAO PAULO (Reuters) - Paper production in Brazil fell 11 percent in May from the same month last year to 763,000 tonnes, impacted by the truckers' strike ...
SAO PAULO (Reuters) - Paper production in Brazil fell 11 percent in May from the same month last year to 763,000 tonnes, impacted by the truckers' strike late last month, the company said on Friday. Brazilian Tree Industry (Ibá).From January to May, paper production fell 0.8 percent to 4.216 million tons.Last month, domestic paper sales fell 16.7 percent, and exports fell 25.9 percent from a year earlier.Pulp production in the country shrank 4.9 percent in May to 1.576 million tons.Brazilian pulp exports were up 8.8 percent on the same basis of comparison to 1.238 million tons.In the first five months of the year, pulp production rose 7.7 percent, while exports rose 15 percent.In the case of wood panels, domestic sales fell 25.8 percent in May compared to the same month last year, accumulating a loss of 0.9 percent in the year.Wood panel exports fell 11.4 percent in May, b...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Engie Brasil Energia has approval to start operation of wind power plants in Bahia
- See the full Alert Brazil this Tuesday (27).
- The teacher who teaches yoga to raise prisoners self-esteem
- STJ sends investigation against Perillo to Federal Court of Goiás
- Covas: \ 'City Hall could do nothing. Building is federal government \ '
- TCM organizes meetings to enable managers to manage more efficiently
- Rome police look for naked swimmers in fountain
- Government gathers team to discuss power supply in RR
- Servers appeal against new text of the reform of the social security
- Court rejects suspending NSA spying during "transition" to new law
- Rio de Janeiro - RJ has 186 km of traffic at the moment.
- Understand how the primary surplus can affect your life
- Colombian brothers arrested in Rio after stealing
- Levy says government should release 2015 primary deficit projection this 3rd
- Cunha says he must review impeachment request against Dilma in November
- The reason we love bees and we hate hornets
- Crisis in Italy: Mayor of Rome resigns and accuses Prime Minister
- See the weather forecast for
this Tuesday (8)
- Navy ends Friday's search for missing shipwreck in Sepetiba Bay
- Homeless man is beaten with bat in front of bakery in SP