SP has 44 cities on alert for poliomyelitis
Municipalities that failed to reach 50% of immunization coverage are on the highest risk list.Last case recorded in Brazil was in 1990
Recommendation is that polio vaccination coverage is greater than 95%Julien Pereira / Fotoarena / Folhapress / 08.11.2014The Ministry of Health admits that there is a high risk of polio return in at least 312 Brazilian cities - 44 in the state of São Paulo.The alert was issued on Thursday (28), in a meeting with state and municipal health secretaries."This is a very serious situation," said Immunization Program coordinator Carla Domingues.Policies at the highest risk list for municipalities that have failed to reach even 50% of immunization coverage.“A city with these indicators has every condition to transmit the disease again in our country. It will be a disaster for health as a whole.” The last case recorded in Brazil was in 1990. Four years later, the WHO (World Organization Health) declared the disease eradicated from the Americas.See tooFlu has killed more than 200 people since the beginning of the year in SPVirtual reality glasses help children overcome fear in...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Security is stabbed to death in water park in DF
- USP researchers in Bauru develop toothpaste for children
- Join: Wheelchair Tennis Athletes Stand Out in BH
- Campinas records traffic with 27 km of congestion at 10:55.
- Mexico: López Obrador's party disputes fines for funding
- The Real Paleolithic Diet - or Almost
- Justice begins analysis of Lula's last appeal in the second instance
- China conducts emergency inspections after swine flu outbreak
- Unemployment rate in Brazil reaches 8.7% in the tri until August and renews maximum for the 4th time
- Santander Brasil enters the Pro-Quota financing line
- STF overturns telephone signal blockade in Piauí prisons
- Fortaleza - CE has 103 km of traffic at the moment.
- Eye of you: driver parks over a crosswalk in Contagem (MG)
- Curitiba - PR has 44 km of traffic at the moment.
- 57.3% of highways in the country are in good condition, bad or very bad, reveals CNT
- US Delays Allied Steel and Aluminum Tariff Decision until June 1
- AIDS vaccine passed human test
- More than 15 women suffer violence every day
- Six people die in accidents at PB BRs on holiday
- Curitiba records traffic with 40 km of congestion at 4:54 pm.