Tips for keeping dogs safe during the firing of the Russian Cup
Cover the ears of the animal with a cotton pad or tie the dog with a cloth so that the blood circulation of the animal's body is stimulated.
Cover the animal's ears with a cotton pad or tie the dog with a cloth so that the animal's blood circulation is stimulatedThe World Cup is synonymous with the party, but for pets some days may not be so cool, especially on days of fireworks and fireworks."Some dogs and cats tend to be frightened and radically change their behavior because of the noises of fires and firecrackers, common in this period as well," said Jorge Morais, veterinarian and founder of Animal Place.To alleviate this fear, anxiety and irritability of pets, the professional gives some tips.“Ideally, consult with a veterinarian to identify the best treatment for the animal,” he explains.Here are six tips on how to act during this time:1Keep the pet safe and settle it in a place where noise is as low as possible;2Do not let the dog get caught in chains at the time of the fires, at the time of panic he can get hurt;3If you live in an apartment, make sure the protective screens are secure.If you are in a...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Brazil has more than 208 million inhabitants, according to IBGE
- Mechanical defect may have been the cause of fatal accident in Jaraguá
- Pabllo Vittar is the big attraction of the Bananada Festival this Saturday (12)
- Only physical or mental recovery plastics can be deducted from the IR
- Fluminense game against Cerro Porte?o ends in beating in Maracan
- Cras de Anchieta will give lectures on “Female Empowerment”
- Curitiba records traffic with 83 km of congestion at 2:55 pm.
- BC launches app contest with awards up to $ 20,000
- Chinese and Hong Kong indices rise expecting new trade talks with US
- Brasilia records traffic with 14 km of congestion at 11:55.
- Video reveals FARC recruitment of possible minors
- Interrupted access on the bridge linking Bento Gonçalves to Cotiporã
- Tech companies scramble for the world's largest 'offline population'
- 25-year-old is shot during a street party in the Bahian capital
- Four police officers killed and at least six shot in 2018 in Espírito Santo
- Two tons of school uniform from Itaguaí municipal network are thrown in the trash
- Embraer receives order for up to 10 Phenom 100 jets
- Blitz avoidance: What happens when you try to evade surveillance? Why you should never evade a blitz
- Mega-Seine promises to pay more than $ 7 million this Saturday
- Cerol and Chilean line leave residents without light