More than 80% of generic drugs meet Anvisa's requirements
Agency states that batches that do not pass the test are suspended;first record in the country, which has 6,300 generics, was exactly 18 years ago
Generic should be at least 35% cheaper than the reference medicineDaia Oliver / R7A survey conducted by Anvisa (National Health Surveillance Agency) reveals that generic drugs have a high rate of approval.The agency said on Thursday (5), date of 18 years of registration of the first generic in Brazil, that 85.9% of them meet the technical requirements.Physical and chemical aspects of the products are evaluated, such as active ingredient dosage, weight variation, dose uniformity, labeling aspect and body dissolution.Lots that fail the tests are suspended, according to the agency."The results of batches that fail the tests define various health actions, such as suspension of sale and use, changes in registration, inspection actions, corrective actions taken by manufacturers and the establishment of sanitary administrative proceedings."Tests were performed on 284 lots of drugs between 2016 and 2017. The number of generic lots selected for testing in this period corresponds to...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- More than half of H1N1 deaths in Brazil were in Goiás
- Teachers from 100 private schools in SP suspend classes
- Woman is caught trying to enter jail with message in pants
- My name is no longer on SCPC and Serasa, but the store did not authorize the purchase because I have debts. Why does it happen?
- Goiânia receives "Day D" of flu vaccination this Saturday (12)
- US wants 4-year transition period to raise local content limit on NAFTA
- Law establishing State Conciliation Chamber is published
- Retired policeman killed in Baixada Fluminense
- Disease makes 25-year-old man have 12-year-old body
- Funds passed to the National Museum have plummeted since 2013
- Bolsonaro refuses invitation to industrialized sabbath
- Militia arrested on suspicion of massacre in Marica
- Santa Cruz records sixth consecutive day of clashes
- Book adopted by the State Department of Education provokes controversy
- Listen to the audio of the propaganda that mocks President Lula and Minister Dilma
- Curitiba records traffic with 31 km of congestion at 11:54 pm.
- Registration for Bottle Patchwork and Decoupage Course until Wednesday
- Watch the election time of the Senate candidates from 8 pm on Wednesday (29)
- More than 49,000 children are vaccinated against measles and polio in Espírito Santo
- After election, Trump adopts new sanctions against Venezuela