China's ethanol push thrown into doubt amid US trade dispute
BEIJING / CHICAGO (Reuters) - China's ambitious initiative to use biofuel in cars nationwide by 2020 is in doubt amid concerns over the supply of fuel ...
BEIJING / CHICAGO (Reuters) - China's ambitious initiative to use biofuel in cars across the country by 2020 is in doubt amid concerns over the supply of raw materials such as corn, amplified by a growing trade dispute with Washington. , said producers and analysts.In September last year, the government outlined radical plans to deploy ethanol use in gasoline nationally by 2020, in part to give vent to its huge corn stocks.State-controlled producers such as Cofco and Jilin Fuel rushed to plan to invest billions of yuan to double production in the world's largest auto market.But since then, only one major project - SDIC's 300,000 tonnes per year plant in northeastern China's Liaoning province - has been authorized to begin construction.Three big-producer expansion plans are stalled because companies do not have government approval, said three sources with direct knowledge of the situation.They refused to be identified because they are not allowed to talk to the...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Project creates agroforestry on Providência hill
- Federal police trigger operation Dr. House
- Former Mayor of Várzea is convicted of administrative misconduct
- Rio: Iranian has "Nobel for mathematics" stolen in congress
- Former Argentine Vice President Boudou is convicted of corruption
- See the election time of candidates for state deputy from 13h this Friday (20)
- Renato regrets result but states: "Grêmio shut the Maracanã"
- Rio Mayor shows IOC committee preparations for 2016 Olympics
- Vault robbery at Vitória airport: MPF appeals sentence that acquitted accused
- Music Myth: Angela Maria Gathers Fans on New Tour
- Campinas registers traffic with 55 km of congestion at 18:55.
- We found in Minas: Coco macaúba is used both in cooking and cleaning
- He is a boy: born the third son of Kate Middleton and Prince William
- Dictator's son entourage held with $ 16 million in cash and assets
- New payroll withdrawal period 2016 starts July 26
- 10-year-old girl bleeds to death after genital mutilation in Somalia
- Is it really important to know how to do math?
- Death toll by RJ police increases 17.6% in February
- Cade approves acquisition by Eletromídia total capital of TV Minuto
- Kim Jong-un says to expect 'big result' from summit with South