China's ethanol push thrown into doubt amid US trade dispute
BEIJING / CHICAGO (Reuters) - China's ambitious initiative to use biofuel in cars nationwide by 2020 is in doubt amid concerns over the supply of fuel ...
BEIJING / CHICAGO (Reuters) - China's ambitious initiative to use biofuel in cars across the country by 2020 is in doubt amid concerns over the supply of raw materials such as corn, amplified by a growing trade dispute with Washington. , said producers and analysts.In September last year, the government outlined radical plans to deploy ethanol use in gasoline nationally by 2020, in part to give vent to its huge corn stocks.State-controlled producers such as Cofco and Jilin Fuel rushed to plan to invest billions of yuan to double production in the world's largest auto market.But since then, only one major project - SDIC's 300,000 tonnes per year plant in northeastern China's Liaoning province - has been authorized to begin construction.Three big-producer expansion plans are stalled because companies do not have government approval, said three sources with direct knowledge of the situation.They refused to be identified because they are not allowed to talk to the...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Sao Bernardo do Campo - SP has 65 km of traffic at the moment.
- Poison Time: Mysterious Supporter Has Identity Discovered
- '' Movement only ends tax ends', says Midwestern leader
- Ammonia leak isolates block in Ibirité
- China hopes for US-North Korea summit success
- Brazilian scientists create program to diagnose schizophrenia and bipolar disorder through dream reporting
- Dollar plummets more than 2% to R $ 3.77, with BC and expected inflows
- MPF-PB announces date and places of internship selection tests
- Teenager is killed during attempted robbery on Governor's Island
- Marina Silva and Pl?nio de Arruda Sampaio vices exchange barbs with each other
- What Stingrays Are, How Spy Cell Phone Trackers Work
- Project that regulates real estate in disagreement with Master Plan receives new amendment
- Ilhéus Airport and seven others still without fuel
- Operation arrests 170 suspected criminal gang members in Minas Gerais
- Time Saver Program goes live in Santa Maria
- Comedian wins Guatemalan presidential election by overwhelming majority
- Up to seven the number of municipalities in emergency due to the storm
- Domestic Federal Securities Debt Grows 1.44% in September, Treasury Says
- Residents denounce abandoned public square in Nova Iguaçu
- BRT operates at irregular intervals and closed stations