Number of sick leave grows by nearly 20%, says INSS
According to the INSS, depression was the reason for 930 sick leave in the first five months of the year.In the same period last year, were 797. An increase of 17%.The ...
According to the INSS, depression was the reason for 930 sick leave in the first five months of the year.In the same period last year, were 797. An increase of 17%.Expenses with the payment of benefits to insured with depression already approaching $ 2 million ...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Italy rebuffs criticism of UN chief over treatment of immigrants
- Cameras catch pharmacy robber action in Salvador
- In the minutes of the Copom, exchange rate reference scenario changes from R $ 3.55 to R $ 3.85
- Medical fledgling sex prank
- Pharmaceutical company helps generate jobs and income for DF
- Tobacco and technology put pressure on Wall Street; yields boost banks
- Fux submits to the first instance of SP inquiry against Gilberto Kassab
- Suipa rabies vaccine adverse reaction in Rio de Janeiro post
- Doctors Without Borders Hospital is bombed in Yemen
- Would you stop using equipment for privacy?
- Biker runs over two women and doesn't help
- Four people are shot by car occupants in São Gonçalo
- Brazilian is sentenced to prison in Australia for assaulting Pakistani
- Suspects are arrested with drugs and machine gun inside SP
- Student competes for best geography student award in Brazil
- Recent Retrospect in Brasileirão Key to São Paulo Trust
- Protest blocks highways in southern state
- Court promotes mock jury on Vargas dictatorship on Friday
- Suspected of robbery killed in Paulo de Frontin viaduct
- PRF's disabled post in São Gabriel will be the center of tourist attention