Ibovespa closes in fall pushed by Embraer stock fall
SAO PAULO (Reuters) - The Ibovespa closed lower on Thursday, ending a sequence of five trading sessions, with more than 14 percent of Embraer shares falling among the largest ...
SAO PAULO (Reuters) - Ibovespa plunged on Thursday, ending a sequence of five trading sessions, with more than 14 percent of Embraer's shares falling among the biggest negative pressures after the aircraft maker announced commercial aviation joint venture agreement with Boeing.According to preliminary data, B3's main stock index fell 0.37 percent to 74,467 points.The financial volume totaled 8.185 billion reais.None(By Paula Arend Laier) ...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Exhibition gives voice to homeless people in São Leopoldo
- TRF-2 overturns injunction suspending auction of Eletrobras subsidiaries
- Group steals weapons and ammunition and takes Land Rover from shooting club
- Strike or lockout? How the stoppage can be called
- Week starts cold in Sao Paulo, minimum 10 ° C this Monday
- Neko Atsume game will turn you into a "crazy old cat"
- FHC: I don't see Dilma involved in corruption
- Electoral Justice summons polling stations for elections
- Crivella offers support for National Museum shoring work
- Man runs with at least four shots in Porto Alegre
- Sex bracelets generate controversy in schools
- Justice orders arrested atleticans suspected of trying to kill rival
- Curitiba records traffic with 17 km of congestion at 3h0.
- Scientists analyze trees to monitor air quality in SP
- There is no bearable number for lethality, says PM commander
- Police shot in during operation in Rio communities
- Ibovespa closes in fall pushed by blue chips
- Tourists say goodbye to the revelry on the beach
- Judge suspends activities of Dersa directors and engineers
- Festival that will have beer, music and gastronomy takes place in Papa's Square starting next 5th