Ibovespa closes in fall pushed by Embraer stock fall
SAO PAULO (Reuters) - The Ibovespa closed lower on Thursday, ending a sequence of five trading sessions, with more than 14 percent of Embraer shares falling among the largest ...
SAO PAULO (Reuters) - Ibovespa plunged on Thursday, ending a sequence of five trading sessions, with more than 14 percent of Embraer's shares falling among the biggest negative pressures after the aircraft maker announced commercial aviation joint venture agreement with Boeing.According to preliminary data, B3's main stock index fell 0.37 percent to 74,467 points.The financial volume totaled 8.185 billion reais.None(By Paula Arend Laier) ...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Taesa calls shareholders to approve Eletrobras asset auction
- FUP will hold meeting to revise oil strike strike schedule
- Rio returns to normal after heavy rains
- Duo try to throw grenades to kill rivals in BA prison
- Fernandinho Beira-Mar's right-hand sister arrested
- Retired: Learn how to use well (and what not to do) with 13th salary
- Fernando de Noronha Archipelago will have unified election for the first time
- Flu vaccination extended in Rio de Janeiro
- General speaks of '' military intervention '' if Lula becomes president
- Goiás Highways begin to be released after nine days of strike
- BC changes rules and encourages bank to finance over 80% of property
- Stolen car knocks down three posts
- Doctors warn about caution when choosing silicone prosthesis
- Young miner qualifies to participate in the pawn party in Barretos (SP)
- I pay pension to my 12-year-old son, but I see him little. What should I do?
- Banker linked to Sérgio Cabral arrested in Rio after transaction of $ 90 million
- Learn how to lose weight without changing power
- See Fala Brasil highlights for this Wednesday
- Global targets to end AIDS by 2030 are far from being achieved
- Police chase ends in gunfire in front of Salgado Filho Hospital