Sales at shopping malls in Brazil grow 4.9% in May, says Abrasce
SAO PAULO (Reuters) - Brazilian malls' nominal sales revenue in May rose 4.9 percent compared with the same month of 2017, driven mainly by Mother's Day, the ...
SAO PAULO (Reuters) - Brazil's nominal shopping center sales in May rose 4.9 percent compared to the same month of 2017, driven mainly by Mother's Day, the Brazilian Shopping Mall Association said on Friday. (Abrasce).According to the entity, the result would have been even better had it not been for the truckers strike at the end of May, which reduced sales between 25 and 28, highlighting the sharp drop of 28 percent on 27.None(By Gabriela Mello) ...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Fortaleza - CE has 85 km of traffic at the moment.
- Porto Alegre Center has paternity recognition
- How trees talk to each other over an underground network
- Brasilia records traffic with 7 km of congestion at 9:54 pm.
- Former PM suspected of leading militia arrested in west zone
- Gang exchanges fire with police while trying to rob ATMs in Guaruj? (SP)
- Inter guarantees legal support to Guerrero after revocation of suspensive effect
- S?o Caetano do Sul records traffic with 2 km of congestion at 10:54 pm.
- Crivella pays social rent to West Rio residents
- 3 in 1 anti-HIV drug is missing in Goiânia
- Popular invents the "shorts check" and denies the deposit check
- Famous women undergo complications in silicone prostheses
- Uruguay stands ready to help rebuild Rio National Museum
- Experts give tips to prevent home accidents with children
- Man dies falling from porch while trying to rob house in BH
- PRB São Paulo defines applications and confirms support for Doria
- One store blocked my card because my name had restrictions. Is this allowed?
- Percentage of households with debt rises for the first time in the year
- Father dies after quarrel with son over tap
- Rio de Janeiro records traffic with 100 km of congestion at 9:55.