Anfavea reduces estimates of Brazilian vehicle production and exports by 2018
SAO PAULO (Reuters) - The National Association of Automotive Vehicle Manufacturers (Anfavea) on Friday reduced its projections for production and export of vehicles ...
SAO PAULO (Reuters) - The National Association of Automotive Vehicle Manufacturers (Anfavea) on Friday reduced its projections for production and export of new vehicles from Brazil in 2018 but maintained expectations for 11.7 percent growth in sales. internal.The entity now projects a 11.9 percent rise in domestic vehicle production in 2018, compared to a 13.2 percent growth forecast released earlier this year.Already the export estimate was revised for stability, against projected high of 4.5 percent in January."We were coming at a stronger pace of exports, but we are starting to see Mexico and Argentina, Brazil's two main markets, re-ordering," Anfavea President Antonio Megale told repo...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Brasilia records traffic with 14 km of congestion at 11:55.
- Informal worker earns up to 10% less than before crisis
- Paraná will maintain dengue vaccination despite WHO warns
- Farmer reported dead reappears after own burial
- Uruguay defeats Uzbekistan in last friendly before World Cup
- Criminal confesses crime in post of Franca (SP)
- No alternative yet, Dhaka plan turns 6 in US
- "Your black": lawyer accuses prosecutor of aggression and racism
- Mother and son are arrested with more than half a ton of marijuana in SP
- Iris sets base date meeting only two weeks from now
- In 40 minutes, it rained over 40% of the forecast for October in BH
- Obama wants Chicago Olympics
- Police appointed as rape perpetrator beaten in Santa Luzia
- Volunteers donate wigs to cancer patients
- Anvisa publishes recommendations of the controversial substance of Dr. Butt
- 25-year-old is shot during a street party in the Bahian capital
- Man dies and four are injured in frontal collision on BR 285 in the Planalto region
- Erotic salon in Spain promotes strip lessons
- JAC T6 2018 - Features, Specifications
- Number of foreign tourists grows over 190% in JP