Mother and son die in collapse of mine in MG
Father and another son have minor injuries.Family would have gone into cave after gems and as he dug into the bank he collapsed
Mother and son were buried in the afternoon of Thursday (5) due to the collapse of a deactivated mine in the municipality of Medina (MG), in the region of Jequitinhonha Valley.Both died locally on a farm while her husband and another son suffered minor injuries.The suspicion is that the family entered the cave in search of gems and began to excavate the ravine, causing the collapse.The wife, Euzita Francisca Alves, 47, and her son, Vanilson Alves Ribeiro, 17, were buried.Her husband managed to get out earlier, and the 6-year-old broke free through a crack in the rocks.He screamed for help and was removed without gravity.Experts were on site and the case will be investigated by the Civil Police.The bodies wer...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Trump shows Kim a "futuristic" North Korea; see the video
- Motorcyclist dies after collision with car and bus on BA-522
- The number of passengers in the public transport of the DF falls
- Escaped, alleged drug trafficker takes hostage in southern Rio
- Canada to inspect Brazilian beef production in October, says Abiec
- Fiat Mobi 2019 - Features, Specifications
- PCE annual US inflation jumps in March
- Protest against Lula's arrest closes highways in Bahia
- The Brazilian who lost his flooding house in Japan and two months ago sleeps in a school
- Back pain may be caused by footwear type
- International press echoes fire at National Museum in Rio
- Goiás may receive vaccines for H1N1 flu campaign later this week
- Caiado dedicates early days of campaign to closed meetings
- Cear? capital makes joint effort to detect leishmaniasis in dogs
- Guarulhos records traffic with 9 km of congestion at 5:54 am.
- Child rides mini motorcycle on death globe in southern Bahia
- See the full World Noon on Monday (18).
- Survey points out that Salvador is second most sought after destination by Brazilians for New Year's Eve
- Rio de Janeiro - RJ has 69 km of traffic at the moment.
- 11-month-old baby drowns in bucket in Aparecida de Goi?nia (GO)