Cave boys trapped in Thailand: Scuba rescue not yet possible
According to Chiang Rai provincial governor, boys are in good health and are already able to walk in the cave but not dive
Rescuers have installed cave air ducts, but fear Sunday rains will make boy withdrawal even more complicatedGetty Images / BBC BRAZILThai officials say the 12 children and soccer coach trapped in flooded caves should not be rescued tonight as they are still unable to dive.An air duct has been installed in the chamber where the group has been trapped for nearly two weeks at the Tham Luang Cave Complex.The boys, who are 11 to 16, and their soccer coach joined the cave network 12 days ago.They were eventually trapped when a storm flooded much of the site and blocked the main exit.In the early hours of Friday (6), a Thai Navy diver participating in the rescue efforts died trying to bring supplies to the group.Speaking to the press on Friday, the governor of Chiang Rai province, where the cave complex is located, says the boys already have the strength to walk, but not to swim or dive off site.Narongsak Osotthanakorn said that the health of most boys "has improved and is normal...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Guarulhos - SP has 23 km of traffic at the moment.
- How to travel with a small child - yes, it is possible to escape the obvious and explore distant countries
- Teenagers kidnap businessman in Bethlehem (PA)
- Belo Horizonte taxi driver teaches honesty lesson
- Cleaning workers go on strike and affect care at hospitals in DF
- Forest fires increase during drought
- Ex-player has debt of $ 40,000 with advertising
- Stakeholder arrested with data from 500 scam victims
- Students accuse teacher of racism during class at Casper Líbero
- Bento Gonçalves launches project for organic waste power plant
- Hundreds of people watch the movie Nothing to Lose at a Samba School
- USA: Satanists Install Goat Head Creature Statue in Act
- Dodge claims that Rogério Favreto pressed PF to release Lula
- Public school is robbed in RJ
- Minors are detained after trawling in BH supermarket
- TCU limits Temer's decree on extension of port contracts
- Porto Alegre records traffic with 39 km of congestion at 4:55 pm.
- Follow the main moves of Chapecoense x Grêmio from 19h
- Fire destroys 140 hectares of forest reserve in Mairinque (SP)
- Moro condemns former Transpetro leader to 12 years in prison