China will follow path of reform and market opening, says prime minister
SOFIA (Reuters) - China will continue to open its markets and other reforms that have boosted its growth, Prime Minister Li Keqiang said on Saturday, a day after Washin ...
SOFIA (Reuters) - China will continue to open its markets and other reforms that have boosted its growth, Prime Minister Li Keqiang said on Saturday, a day after Washington and Beijing applied $ 34 billion in import tariffs.China will open its doors to foreign goods as free trade must be firmly maintained to ensure sustained global economic growth, Li said at a summit of Eastern European leaders in Sofia."For foreign products that meet the needs of the Chinese consumer, we would open more doors ... We would lower import tariffs for the Chinese market," he said through an interpreter, without elaborating.Li said economic reform played a key role in China's growth, and the fundamentals that underpin it remain."Openness has been one of the main drivers of China's reform agenda, so we will continue to open ourselves more to the world, including increasing market access for foreign investors," he said.Beijing previously accused Washington of unleashing the "larger-...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Lewandowski votes against early arrest of Lula in triplex case
- Belo Horizonte - MG has 39 km of traffic at the moment.
- Águas Claras residents complain about abandoned works
- State Government pays salaries of up to $ 3,500 this Wednesday
- Campinas records traffic with 32 km of congestion at 10:55.
- Industrial production falls 0.1% in March compared to February, reveals IBGE
- Fortaleza records traffic with 140 km of congestion at 18:55.
- Rio de Janeiro - RJ has 47 km of traffic at the moment.
- Eduardo case: for Amnesty International, conclusion of death inquiry is "freak"
- View images of rescuing victims after overpass in Italy
- Fear effective chief financial officer as new president of Petrobras
- Forum on the use of technology in the classroom brings together educators in Salvador (BA)
- Act in favor of Lula at the union door has crying and euphoria
- Moro orders arrest of former directors of investigated company at Lava Jato
- Protesters clash with PM on Esplanade
- Oil pipelines guarantee fuel at Rio and SP airports
- Internal investigation investigates procedures at Getúlio Vargas State Hospital
- Trump says North Korea has to get rid of nuclear weapons
- Bolsonaro is "in good condition," says hospital
- Humor Show - 7/29/2018 (Block 2)