France contradicts Egypt and says fire caused EgyptAir plane crash in 2016
PARIS (Reuters) - The crash of an EgyptAir plane on the Cairo-Paris route must have been caused by a fire in the aircraft's cockpit, French researchers said, contradicting ...
PARIS (Reuters) - The crash of an EgyptAir plane on the Cairo-Paris route must have been caused by a fire in the aircraft's cockpit, French investigators said, contradicting initial information from the Egyptian authorities that a bomb may have been the cause.BEA, France's aviation accident investigation agency, took an unusual approach and criticized in a statement that Egyptian officials had ignored requests for further investigation.Egyptian officials said explosives were found in human remains taken from the wreckage, thus suggesting that it was an intentional act."The BEA's suggestions for further investigation into the wreckage and recorded data were not - as far as we know - followed. The technical elements of the investigation already collected by Egypt, including those provided by the BEA, are protected by Egyptian judicial investigation. "said the statement.Twelve of those killed in the crash in May 2016 were French.It is unusual for investigators to...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Family of businessman killed after discussion ask for justice
- Palmeiras loses third consecutive game, but remains in the leadership of Brasileir
- Literary Cup: Nobel laureate Patrick Modiano faces Argentine Alan Pauls
- Neighborhood population in Salvador has been without water for 4 months
- Former mayors and alderman are sentenced to prison in Goiás
- CAU / GO postpones deadline for sponsorship notice 2018
- Find out what happens to the process when one party dies
- Belo Horizonte hosts traditional September 7 parade
- Mega-Seine accumulates and promises to pay $ 17 million on Thursday
- Judge orders arrest lawyer during hearing in RJ
- Fake police arrested in the surroundings
- Sao Bernardo do Campo - SP has 51 km of traffic at the moment.
- Doctor suggests patients burn tires in protest of chaos in PR health network
- Lula says PT may feel comfortable deciding on candidacy
- Still no definition of alliance, PP intensifies dialogue with the
- Suspect to kill taxi driver and application driver disembarks in Rio
- US will monitor Chinese currency weakness for manipulation, Treasury secretary says
- Petrobras announces new increase for diesel and gasoline
- Check out how was Festival Villa Mix in BH
- Rio de Janeiro records traffic with 90 km of congestion at 9:54 pm.