IGP-DI slows high to 1.48% in June, but food remains under pressure, says FGV
(Reuters) - The General Price Index-Domestic Availability (IGP-DI) decelerated to 1.48 percent in June from 1.64 percent in the previous month, but food prices are slowing ...
(Reuters) - The IGP-DI slowed the high to 1.48 percent in June from 1.64 percent in the previous month, but food prices remained under pressure, the Getulio Foundation said. Vargas (FGV) this Monday.The Broad Producer Price Index (IPA-DI), which accounts for 60 percent of the entire indicator, slowed the hike to 1.67 percent in June from 2.35 percent in the previous month, with the movement highlighting in the prices of raw materials.Prices for these products rose by 0.89 percent in June from 2.80 percent in May.In retail, the opposite was true, as the Consumer Price Index (IPC-DI) advanced 1.19 percent, up from 0.41 percent in May.The IPC-DI corresponds to 30 percent of the IGP-DI.The main contributor to the CPI rate increase came from food, which rose 1.59 percent last month from 0.24 percent in May.In this expense category, the highlight was the dairy item, whose advance rate increased from 1.60 to 5.70 percent.The National Construction Cost Index (INCC-DI)...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Rain causes flood and damage in Vicente Pires
- Woman gives birth in reception at BA public hospital
- Girl who suffered collective rape in Praia Grande (SP) goes to the emergency room
- Didi's passenger murder causes outrage in China
- 10 Tips On How To Deal With Menopause
- Death toll from floods and landslides in Japan reaches 73
- One of the founders of the Zaffari Group, Santina De Carli Zaffari dies at 102
- Watch the election time of candidates for federal deputy from 20:30 this Tuesday (21)
- Check out places to escape the heat in Goiânia
- Bolsonaro says he would vote for Lula because of honesty
- Governor believes that RJ is close to normal
- Size of dish influences eating habits
- Argentine police accuse rats of eating half a ton of pot
- Duque de Caxias records traffic with 1 km of congestion at 1h0.
- July retail sales growth slows to 0.5%, Cielo index shows
- Man arrested for sexually abusing two girls
- Minister of Justice orders PF to explain about subpoena to Lula's son
- Woman dies after reacting to bar robbery
- My boss hasn't deposited the FGTS in two years. What do I do?
- A friend wants to renovate the house with $ 16,000, but it will not be enough. What does she do?