Driver loses control of car and bonnet at Tesourinha
The accident was around 10 am last Saturday (7) at the Treasury of 213/214 north.Inside the car were found several empty beer cans, ...
The accident was around 10 am last Saturday (7) at the Treasury of 213/214 north.Inside the car were found several empty beer cans and a box with others still closed.Police suspect the driver was drunk. ...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Burns increase 76% in the year in the state of São Paulo
- Justice condemns accused of integrating scheme with digital currency
- Casa Daros will be sold to educational group
- Fortaleza - CE has 13 km of traffic at the moment.
- Beware of fake realtors in Belo Horizonte
- Justice sets a fine of $ 500,000 to protesters pro and against Lula
- Police investigate and catch "bag trafficking" group
- I want to pay the condo debt in cash. Am I entitled to a discount?
- Residents of Salvador's popular neighborhood have been without water for 4 months
- Homeless people invade old Gama Filho building
- Three people die on train tracks in south London
- Ancine Announces Gender and Race Quotas in Film Production Notice
- Cross honoring air crash victims creates tension in Poland
- Man trips woman who wants to escape traffic
- MEC wants to expand internationalization programs in universities
- Guarulhos records traffic with 7 km of congestion at 9:54 am.
- Employment and reforms dominate first presidential debate
- Joesley pays 1st installment of the R $ 110 million fine provided for in the deletion
- Temer is booed at a fire in downtown São Paulo
- Six people injured in serious accident at Dutra