Breakdown Law: Parts and disassembly stores must register by July 31
Goiás is the third state in Brazil to follow the Law. Understand The Post Law of Dismantling: Parts and dismantling stores need to register by July 31 first appeared in Jornal Opção.
Goiás is the third state in Brazil to follow the law. UnderstandOption newspaperOption newspaperPhoto: ReproductionThe Law of Desmanche is in force in Goiás, responsible for regulating and disciplining the disassembly and recycling activity of land motor vehicles in the country with guarantee from Inmetro (National Institute of Metrology, Quality and Technology).The law, created with the purpose of reducing the number of vehicle thefts and thefts in the country, already exists in the legislation of the states of São Paulo and Rio Grande do Sul.Now, by July 31, used parts and auto parts retail stores must be accredited with Detran.Unlike São Paulo, Detran-GO did not purchase software, but called technology companies that offer online management system for accreditation.Under the new law, each part of each vehicle - whether car, bus, truck, or motorcycle - will be identified with a security tag that has the part name, a tracking number, and a QR Code.The cutting shop buy...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Suspected stealing deodorant is transferred to Aparecida de Goi?nia (GO)
- Localiza has a 46% rise in first quarter net income
- I have $ 224 in my FGTS account since 2007. How do I withdraw this money?
- Funquestra performs at Clube no Choro
- Young man is killed during robbery in northern Sao Paulo
- Justice grants repossession of building occupied by Women Mirabal
- Porto Alegre has one of the highest incidences of tuberculosis and syphilis
- New Technique Makes Dengue and Zika Diagnosis Faster and Easier
- Can you recognize all these shields of Brazilian teams?
- Carmen Carmen postpones Maluf habeas corpus trial
- Family makes kitty to pay exams not provided by SUS
- Isaura Lemos resigns from reelection and puts daughter as candidate
- Woman arrested with drug kit for users in Vit?ria (ES)
- Goiânia National Aviation Aerodrome is closed indefinitely
- Learn how to make a salted sponge cake stuffed with shredded cod
- Justice orders to remove bars that mismatch building
- Operation arrests suspects involved in drug trafficking in BH
- See Fala Brasil highlights for this Monday
- US shale oil production expected to hit record in June, IEA says
- Demolition of the Brigade Gym goes unplanned