Number of fines for lack of child seat in cars grows
Despite being law, many people are still caught with their children without a seat belt in the back seat.This year alone, Detran has recorded an average of nine ...
Despite being law, many people are still caught with their children without a seat belt in the back seat.This year alone, Detran reported an average of nine such violations per day in the Federal District. ...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- OECD reduces Brazil's growth forecast and says country pays benefits to 'non-poor' families
- Challenge: Get Adults to Update Vaccination Booklet
- Emotion and gratitude: sisters meet again
- After a year under renovation, Conceição Hospital inaugurates new Neonatal ICU
- PB records another month of job losses, says Caged
- Rebels begin to leave Syria's last besieged enclave
- Vit?ria - ES has 9 km of traffic at the moment.
- Mother accused of throwing baby in garbage in Santos is reported by MP
- The month of July will have two eclipses and one of them will be visible here in Brazil.
- Dow ends loss streak with help from energy sector
- Former Olympic swimmer has his house robbed and publishes video on the Internet
- Rain leaves the entire state capital in state of attention this Wednesday
- Student arrested with marijuana, hashish and cocaine in eastern SP
- Police arrest traffickers with over 3,000 cocaine wrappers
- Passengers have canceled flight in Portugal and need to sleep on the floor
- International newspapers highlight habeas corpus trial
- Up to 34 military police officers killed in Rio in 2018
- Children suffer from respiratory illness in the fall
- Death of father led Colombian to study journalism to find guilty
- Trump: FBI operation against his lawyer is 'attack on the country'