Number of fines for lack of child seat in cars grows
Despite being law, many people are still caught with their children without a seat belt in the back seat.This year alone, Detran has recorded an average of nine ...
Despite being law, many people are still caught with their children without a seat belt in the back seat.This year alone, Detran reported an average of nine such violations per day in the Federal District. ...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Osasco records traffic with 1 km of congestion at 12:54 am
- Teenager kills uncle inside SP
- 8-year-old boy passes university in Belgium
- Bus crash kills one person and leaves 23 injured
- "Brazilian tennis doesn't exist yet, just one player or another," says Guga
- Download Receitanet 2015
- Petrobras profits R $ 10.07 billion in the 2nd quarter, best result since 2011
- Prosecutor reaffirms defense of second instance prison
- PB team wins international robotics competition
- Firefighters find body at São Paulo building collapse site
- CMN announces on Tuesday lift ceiling of FGTS-financed property, says source
- Spider 'devours' and mummifies lizard
- Electricity consumption in Brazil rises 1.8% in the first half of August, says CCEE
- Investigations point to misuse of helicopters of RJ by Cabral
- Fed members keep an open mind about interest rate hikes and show little concern about inflation
- Fortaleza - CE has 38 km of traffic at the moment.
- Crisis makes consumers invest in consortium, says expert
- Inter announces the hiring of Rodrigo Caetano
- Movie “The Flower” conquered Locarno
- Trio arrested after breaking into high school in BH