Dmae works cause blockages in southern Porto Alegre
Work begins on Wednesday and involves several stages with traffic diversions
Works begin this Wednesday and involve several stages with traffic detours Credit: Guilherme Testa / CP MemoryPeople's MailThe extension work of the Municipal Water and Sewage Department (Dmae) network, scheduled to start this Wednesday, on the Antônio Borges Road, will cause the Public Transport and Circulation Company (EPTC) to block the road during the execution. from the service, between 8h and 18h.The work, in the Belém Velho district, south of the capital, should take place in six stages, from Antônio Borges Road to Farmer Miller Street.The first covers the section between av.Oscar Pereira and Vacacaí Street.The traffic diversion, at an early moment, will happen by Vacacaí.Inspection officers will monitor the circulation of vehicles in th...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Osasco - SP has 41 km of traffic at the moment.
- Osasco records traffic with 16 km of congestion at 12:55 pm.
- Police arrest gang accused of stealing cargo in Goi?nia (GO)
- The sunrise seen from the International Space Station.
- Suspected of trawling dies after gunfire
- Pre-candidate, Alckmin wants to double Brazilians income
- Brazilian retail sales fall unexpectedly and worst in July in 2 years
- View the political schedule of candidates for the government of SP from 13h this Monday (20)
- TSE should discuss quota of women's electoral fund today
- Work noise inside Base Hospital bothers patients
- Central Bank of Japan expected to continue stimulus but vigilant with side effects, meeting summary shows
- Potato price goes up and products start to miss in SP fairs
- Neighbors Scared About PM \ 's Couple Death
- Highway interruptions rise to 616 but have fewer vehicles
- Volume of water stored in Cantareira system drops to 44.5%
- What could the US and its allies achieve with an attack on Syria?
- Cuba embargo makes children at risk of death due to lack of cancer drugs
- European Union fines Google at 4.3 billion euros
- Turkish politician shaves after two years of emergency
- Novo Hamburgo begins to elaborate Urban Mobility Master Plan