India cuts oil imports from Iran in June before US sanctions
NEW DELHI (Reuters) - Indian refineries cut off Iranian oil imports last month, as companies are starting to reduce reliance on Iran's commodity to avoid sanctions ...
NEW DELHI (Reuters) - Indian refineries cut off Iranian oil imports last month, as companies are starting to reduce their reliance on Iranian oil to avoid US sanctions that are expected to take effect in November.India's monthly oil imports from Iran fell to 592,800 barrels per day (bpd) in June, down 16 percent from May, according to industry data and shipping sources.The US said in May it will reinstate sanctions against Iran that had been lifted following a 2015 agreement between Iran, Russia, China, France, Germany and the United Kingdom, for which Tehran has committed to curbing its nuclear activities.The government of India, Iran's largest oil client after China, asked refineries last month to prepare to drastically or even reduce Iranian oil imports.Overall, from other sources, Indian oil imports rose 10.1 percent in June from the same month last year to 4.82 million bpd, according to the data.Purchases rose with higher imports from Mexico, th...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Seven suspects arrested for execution of youth in grave
- Brazil opens 56,000 jobs with a formal contract in March
- Transmission line auction has discounts of more than 50% in first lots
- Malala returns to UK after first visit to Pakistan
- Shipwreck survivor sister in Itaguaí tells of family reaction
- Mayor sanctions law that transforms Villa Mix “traditional party of Goiânia”
- Despite friendly climate, Merkel and Trump differ over trade
- In the debut of the series C, Botafogo-PB is 0-0 with Salgueiro
- Indians camped in front of Funai stone car in Londrina
- Putin takes office for fourth term as president of Russia
- Rio de Janeiro - RJ has 180 km of traffic at the moment.
- Worker will be compensated in R $ 17 thousand after falling of slab in Cachoeiro de Itapemirim
- ANS suspends sale of 31 health plans from 12 carriers
- Team cheats at the opening of the Municipal Amateur Football Championship in Cachoeiro
- How depression and bipolarity led former Olympic athlete to double life as prostitute
- Carlos Noval is introduced as new Flamengo Football Director
- CBF Announces Participation of Women's Team at the United Nations Tournament
- The seven days of the harrowing search for lost cave children in Thailand
- "The Great Mystical Circus" opens 46th Gramado Film Festival with a lot of fantasy on screen
- "I had a lot of blood," says tourist about death in Beach Park