Supervia outsourced employee arrested on suspected rape
Man is suspected of raping two teenagers on the last day 5;arrested was sent to the Benfica penitentiary in northern
An outsourced Supervia employee was arrested on suspicion of raping two teenage girls on the 5th. Renato was arrested by police from the 34th DP (Bangu) last Monday (9).The prisoner was sent to Benfica and is available to the court.In a statement, Supervia reported that "demanded immediate removal of the employee hired by a third party security company" and that detects the incident.* R7 Intern, under the supervision of PH Rosa ...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Police arrest BH drug fraud gang
- Arrested man suspected of stabbing former partner in Cinnamon
- More than half of H1N1 deaths in Brazil were in Goiás
- Itapoã merchants claim that almost every day a shop is robbed
- Fortaleza - CE has 119 km of traffic at the moment.
- US States Using Marijuana to Combat Opioid Epidemic
- European system operators act to correct clock delay and demand solution
- Anvisa bans pharmacy and closes factory in Vila Velha (ES)
- Man who had burned car makes virtual "kitty" to buy another
- Several attractions celebrate LGBTQIA + pride in Porto Alegre this weekend
- Amid protests, House leaves IPSM reform next week
- Healthcare doctor goes on vacation and leaves no substitute in Par
- Three suspects of scamming the internet are arrested in police operation
- Gr?mio's director says that starting team will play against Flamengo
- Young man leaves home on call and is shot in Betim (MG)
- Renato regrets result but states: "Grêmio shut the Maracanã"
- Authorities launch initiatives to combat pollution on the beaches of Santos (SP)
- Taxpayer should demand to spend less on judiciary
- Patients at Brasília Children's Hospital receive visit from symphony orchestra
- Bakery suffers two robberies in the same week in ES