Caxias announces Winck departure and suspends soccer in second half
Club gave up playing the FGF Cup after losing chance of access to Serie C Brasileiro
Caxias decided to end activities in 2018 after elimination in Series D Credit: Caxias / Divulgação / CPPeople's MailCaxias announced on Thursday that they will not play the FGF Cup.Thus, the club will close the football department in the second half of this year.With this, the coach Luiz Carlos Winck had his departure confirmed.In an official statement, Caxias management justified the decision to “keep the club organized and financially responsible”.Last Sunday, Grená was defeated by Paraíba's Thirteen, by the Serie D of the Brazilian Championship.Check out the official note issued by Caxias“SER Caxias announced in the late afternoon of Thursday (12), that will not participate in the FGF Cup in the second half of 2018. The decision was made by the management group, mainly aiming to keep the club organized and financially responsible.] In 2018, Caxias returned to national competitions after two years.In addition to the Brazilian Cup, the grená team played in Serie D, reaching...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Toxic gas leaks from water station in Sete Lagoas and area is banned
- Belo Horizonte - MG has 63 km of traffic at the moment.
- Skin problems grow 20% in summer
- Child dies after being bitten by scorpion in Araçatuba
- Fortaleza - CE has 138 km of traffic at the moment.
- FGV: exchange rate improves industry expectation, but insufficient to resume
- São Caetano do Sul records traffic with 3 km of congestion at 11:54.
- Accident kills truck driver in Federal District
- MP triggers operation against fraud in school transport bidding in Ipê
- Porto Alegre records traffic with 23 km of congestion at 12:54 pm.
- Facebook ranks users for report reliability
- Venezuelan refugees land in Rio de Janeiro
- Robber arrests hostages in bathroom during shop heist
- Nissan March 2019 - News, Features
- Doria says she will appeal against suspension of political rights
- More than 5 million children have not been vaccinated against polio and measles
- Health: Venda Nova announces preliminary tender result
- Truck stoppage affects classes at schools and universities
- Erenice Guerra's son is suspected of causing R $ 10 million rupture to UNB
- US crushes 167.733 million bushels of soybeans in July, second highest monthly total, says Nopa