What is adenomyosis, the gynecological problem \ 'ten times more painful than childbirth \'
Little-known disease affects one in ten women worldwide, according to WHO;Most common symptoms are abundant and painful menstruation and severe pelvic pain.
Getty ImagesBritons Zélie, Lisa and Jennifer have adenomyosis, a gynecological disorder that, in the worst case scenario, causes severe pelvic pain and heavy bleeding."I couldn't wear anything but black pants at work," says Jennifer."And yet I was bleeding so much that I had to go home and change my clothes in the middle of the day. I've bled several times on my friends' couch. I've had this disease for years."Adenomyosis is a disorder that occurs when the lining of the uterus (endometrium) cells fuses into the muscle fibers of the uterine wall.According to the World Health Organization, one in 10 women in the world may have adenomyosis.The disease can affect any menstruating woman, regardless of age.In some cases, the disease may have no symptoms.Therefore, it is estimated that many women have adenomyosis and do not even know it.But when symptoms appear, they can be incredibly painful.The cause is unknown and there is no way to prevent the disease.Zélie says adenomyosis...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Police arrest another suspect of kidnapping player Taison's mother
- Panda receives 6,000 US name suggestions
- In Spain, Dilma confirms \ 'tendency ' to run for Senate
- ComicCon RS brings comics and pop culture fans together this weekend
- Civil Defense warns of risks of storing gas in gallons
- Statute of the aged 15 years old
- Police arrest three suspects and seize 60 kg of marijuana
- Entrepreneurs and workers will review plans for first installment of 13th salary
- Patrol helps victims of domestic violence in Baixada Fluminense
- Relatives of young dead in Morada da Barra give testimony in Vitória
- Court suspends injunction that prevented construction of Belo Monte hydroelectric plant (AM)
- Money transfers between people are expected to move $ 900 billion a year by 2024, study says
- Learn how to take care of the various types of headaches.
- Robbers break into clothing store and take $ 150,000 in merchandise
- Police from Goiás and DF dismantle gang specializing in cargo theft
- Residents of Ceilândia win new UBS
- Justice determines the return of the works of the monorail of the south of SP
- Operation arrests two people with smuggled goods
- Man is tied up and goes into shock during robbery
- "Queen of trafficking" arrested in Ceilândia