Criminals Blow ATMs at Bank in Sector Bueno
There was also an exchange of fire between the police and the gang. The post Criminals blow up ATMs at a bank in the Bueno Sector first appeared in Jornal Option.
There was also an exchange of fire between the police and the gangOption newspaperOption newspaperBank of Brazil on T-7 has blown up boxes |Photo: Nathan SampaioA Banco do Brasil unit on Avenida T-7, in the Bueno Sector, had its windowpanes destroyed and at least five boxes blown up early on Saturday by four criminals.The gang, besides stealing the agency's money, even exchanged fire with a Civil Police officer who was passing by at the time of the crime.According to the Military Police, one of the suspects was hit by the police officer and soon after arrested.the others managed to escape and left an explosive backpack that was collected by the bomb squad.The amount of money taken was not disclosed.The post Criminals Blow AT...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- SP Trade estimates 3% to 5% increase in Father's Day sales
- STJ defines rules for offering drugs outside the SUS list
- New street lighting in Belo Horizonte
- Doria is fined and goes to the dock for \ 'Acelera SP '
- Bradesco: sub-inflation spending plan possible after salary adjustment
- Light fare becomes more expensive in Sao Paulo from April 8
- Reuters reporter tells details of Myanmar court arrest
- How are hurricane names chosen?
- Exclusive: Man beats his pitiful girlfriend
- Fortaleza - CE has 30 km of traffic at the moment.
- Man arrested trying to extort
- Arrested escape police station through the window in Gravata? (RS)
- Take the quiz and find out if you know the cup ball well
- Citroen C4 Cactus 2018 - Features, Release
- Navy issues wind warning of up to 60km / h in Espírito Santo in next three days
- Ceiling part collapses in a mall in the north of Rio de Janeiro
- Woman who had a perforated organ undergoing cosmetic surgery undergoes a new surgery
- Video shows former Spice Girls being harassed by colleague on TV show
- Road sections in Brisamar will be banned for works
- Chair in the Chamber by Rio is more crowded than college entrance exam of UERJ