Dry weather impairs air quality in Sao Paulo
Capital is with pollution layer parked over the city and air quality is considered poor
Low humidity increases pollutionLuis Moura / WPP / FolhapressThe low humidity and stable weather are making it difficult to spread pollutants in the state capital.São Paulo dawned on Saturday (14) with a visible layer of pollution parked over the city.The Sao Paulo State Environmental Company (Cetesb) considered the air quality poor this morning, signaling the presence of inhalable particles.The company's index, which goes from 0 (good quality) to 200 (very poor), was 88 at around 11 am, in the last update released.According to Cetesb, under these conditions, people with heart or lung disease, the elderly and children should reduce outdoor physical exertion.The general population may have symptoms such as burning eyes, nose and throat, dry cough and tiredness.According to the São Paulo Climate Emergency Management Center (CGE), the weather today is expected to remain dry, with humidity below 30% in the afternoon and low temperatures in the early hours, with rapid rise th...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Thirty pounds of weed seized on BR-381
- Go to Jury suspected of murdering transvestite in 2011 in BH
- Cuban president will only speak to Trump if treated as equal
- Porto Alegre records traffic with 31 km of congestion at 9:55.
- Madrid rejects cabinet proposed by new Catalan leader
- Antistress technique is offered for free in João Pessoa
- Offender asked "death penalty" for politician and took firing course
- Rio government candidates campaign on Monday (20)
- Duque de Caxias records traffic with 4 km of congestion at 4h0.
- Student wins lawsuit for accident at school in Nova Santa Rita (RS)
- Camera catches disturbed action of thieves in pinewood market
- Paulistano spends 10 minutes less in traffic in 2018
- MPF considers \ 'very suspicious ' value received by company of Lula's son
- 10-vehicle shelter kills at least seven people in MG
- Union triggers MPE and MPF against BH subway fare increase
- Uruguayan documentary Pepe Mujica arrives at the Venice Film Festival
- School bus crash kills 23 children and 4 adults in India
- PT in the House supports attack on Cármen Lúcia's apartment
- Population is confused about prisons after high school, says Mendes
- Municipalities will go on strike from Tuesday