Agetul president reveals that Mutirama presented more risks to users
Alexandre Magalhães guarantees that in October park should return to work The post President of Agetul reveals that Mutirama presented more risks to users appeared first in Jornal Opção.
Alexandre Magalhães guarantees that in October park should be back in operationOption newspaperOption newspaperAlexandre Magalhães |Photo: ReproductionAfter repeatedly postponing the reopening of Mutirama Park, the President of Agetul reported that this time there is a guarantee that the site will start operating in October.To Jornal Opção , Alexandre stressed again that safety is the main focus and also revealed that there will be a disclosure about the condition that the park was in when it closed.“There was a lot of bureaucracy, we had the technoscientific police until the end of October 2017 in the park, when we couldn't move there;In addition, we hired a company to audit what was broken and scared us, ”said the president of Agetul, indicating that a lot was wrong.According to Alexandre, soon will be released to the press, before the opening, what was wrong in the park."We will reopen it very safely in October, awaiting the end of the bureaucracies...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Invaded the Kitchen: Postcard helps create new recipes
- Umbrellas Season comes to an end with last two performances
- Delegate Christiano Xavier (PSD) is elected Mayor of Santa Luzia
- Woman who forged her own kidnapping to extort husband is arrested in SP
- CNJ opens disciplinary proceedings to investigate five magistrates
- What could the US and its allies achieve with an attack on Syria?
- Buddhist temple rehabilitates drug addicts with prayers and meditation
- 44th Street gang used homeless people to sell invoices
- ANP approves payment of diesel subsidy to two more companies
- Projection for interest rate in 2016 is maintained, but inflation estimate rises to 6.29%
- Amusement park brings back the Middle Ages in France
- INSS beneficiaries can apply for retirement online
- State stops payment to electronic ankle company
- IML report reveals that young dead in Maré was hit in the back
- Criminals trawl in Pedra Branca in Cear
- Police suspects killing man at nightclub door in RS claim shooting was accidental
- Special Committee approves project that makes use of pesticides more flexible
- China says financial sector opening will need reciprocity
- Venezuelan opposition leader wife asks Dilma not to be 'accomplice of Maduro'
- Students are robbed at the school door