Israel and Gaza announce ceasefire after wave of violence kills 4
Israeli forces bombed targets in Gaza, killing two teenagers in the street;on Friday 2 Palestinians died in clashes
Israel says hit more than 40 targets in GazaAhmed Zakot / Reuters / 14.7.2018Israel and Gaza armed groups reached a ceasefire agreement on Saturday to end a rising wave of border violence since Friday.The deal comes after Israeli military forces bombed an empty building in the Gaza Strip, killing two teenagers in response to rockets fired by Palestinian groups into Israeli territory."Egyptian and international efforts have been successful in ending the current escalation," a Palestinian official told Reuters on condition of anonymity.A spokesman for Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu did not immediately respond to a request for comment.It was one of the most serious spirals of violence since the war between Israel and Gaza in 2014. The Israeli military said it had hit more than 40 targets within several Hamas-owned facilities.Tensions have been mounting since Friday, when Israeli troops killed a Palestinian teenager during protests at the Gaza border.Weekly protests...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Bandits take hostage family in Itu (SP)
- Five battalions in action against trafficking in Cidade de Deus
- Santo André records traffic with 4 km of congestion at 9:54.
- Hospital ship arrives in Haiti to assist earthquake victims
- Duque de Caxias - RJ has 44 km of traffic at the moment.
- The rain and the snails come together
- Sophia: I bought a property on the plant but the building went bankrupt. I can't legalize the property. What do I do?
- Aviation companies are assessed after inspection in Porto Alegre
- New York by Fernanda Motta
- Poison Hour 2: DJ Alok records clip in Rio de Janeiro favela
- New negativity law generates extra cost of 10% to delinquent, says Boa Vista
- Three-year-old child is forgotten in day care center in Porto Alegre (RS)
- Roraima court suspends entry of Venezuelans in Brazil
- Suspects Leave Ticket in New Bus Attack on Greater BH
- Florianópolis records the traffic with 18 km of congestion at 11:55.
- China retaliates with US tariffs, adopts soy and aircraft taxes
- Guarulhos - SP currently has 37 km of traffic.
- Man assaults ex-wife and tries to break into hospital where she is hospitalized
- Less than a third of processed foods are healthy
- Bus falls off cliff and leaves at least 8 dead in Peru