Floods in China cover villages, block roads and railways
More than 240 rivers overflowed in 24 provinces, causing losses of nearly $ 11 billion.Expectation for the next few days is more rain
Sichuan Province is one of the worst affected by floods in ChinaTongzhou Song via Reuters / 13.7.2018Heavy rain and storms are wreaking havoc in China, with flooding of major rivers destroying bridges, blocking roads and highways and forcing thousands to withdraw, state media reported on Saturday.State television says there have been floods in 241 rivers in 24 provinces in recent days, causing direct economic damage of $ 3.87 billion.Meteorological authorities predicted more torrential rains in the country on Saturday, with floods and landslides expected in southwest Sichuan province.See tooAfter floods, Japan suffers to restore water supplyJapan's Premier visits flood-hit zoneHeavy rains and floods hit much of China at this time each year, often leaving hundreds dead, but the death toll this year has been relatively low, at least in early summer, with one province reporting 15 dead and one more. three.The National Meteorological Center said precipitation coul...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Retail sales volume grows in March, says IBGE
- Operation seizes record 1.7 tons of mercury that would go to the Amazon
- Caiado and Daniel have never allocated funds to Senator Canedo, says mayor
- British Tabloid Associates Colombia with Cocaine, Causes Internet Riot
- Steel production and sales rise in Brazil in July over a year earlier
- Gold mining in Brazil began in Sao Paulo - and the region may contain nuggets today, experts say
- Driver dies after truck crashes on ERS 239 in Vale do Sinos
- TCE finds expired drugs and mold in health facilities in SP
- Civil Police overthrows Goiás gang who trafficked weapons and drugs to RJ and SC
- Lula's lawyers make new request for freedom at STF and STJ
- Police arrest gang hackers in Rattlesnake (PR)
- Philippines: Supreme Court dismisses judge called '' enemy '' by president
- Family Resignation makes Petrobras lose $ 40 billion in one day
- Brazil has 1,157 cases and 342 deaths from yellow fever, says ministry
- Facebook doesn't explain data leakage, says British Parliament
- Burns destroy the environment and leave infertile soil
- Fortaleza records traffic with 90 km of congestion at 9:55.
- Fortaleza records the traffic with 28 km of congestion at 17h0.
- Mogi-Bertioga remains banned 12 days after sliding
- Australian producers should not benefit from US-China dispute over drought