MP-RS will investigate fraud in cancer screening in Pelotas (RS)
Only 1% of preventive cervical exams performed in the Pelotas public network were analyzed, the others received "normal" results.
Tests done by UBS Bom Jesus were not analyzed by the laboratoryPromotion / Pelotas Health DepartmentMP-RS (Public Prosecutor of Rio Grande do Sul) will investigate alleged frauds in Pap smears in Pelotas, Rio Grande do Sul .The complaint, which was referred to the agency on Thursday (11) at night, became a public civil inquiry.The person responsible for the case is prosecutor Angela Rotundo.According to the MP-RS press office, the information is still preliminary, but the inquiry was opened to "gather information and investigate the issue".Understand the caseDoctors and nurses of the Basic Health Unit (UBS) Bom Jesus, in the city of Rio Grande do Sul, who were processing the Papanicloau exam, the test that can detect cervical cancer, noticed a very large reduction in the number of cases of the disease.Between January 2014 and June 2017, no woman who took the exam had any changes identified.A table of exams from the same health unit showed that before this period 44 results...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Military Police operate at Complexo do Alemão on Thursday (19)
- Itaboraí delegate is shot at in Niterói-Manilha
- Peru declares health emergency due to Venezuelan migration
- Guarulhos - SP currently has 28 km of traffic.
- Search for generic drugs is still small in Fortaleza (CE)
- Salvador may be out of garbage collection in the next few days, says
- Marquises and balcony reports from Porto Alegre must be delivered by the 21st
- Experimental Dance Group promotes show in Porto Alegre this Tuesday
- Giant hamburger weighs nearly five pounds in Puerto Rico
- Unicamp Releases Pictures of Suspected Picking Libraries
- Direction SP - RIO with slow traffic on the Marginal lane. Note: In Guarulhos.
- Police arrest 14 little flannel in southern Rio
- What to do to pass the public dream contest
- Anglo declares force majeure in Bahrain Steel deal of nearly $ 1 billion / year
- See the full Record Rural News this Wednesday (30)
- US Collects Over 200 Million Eggs for Salmonella Fear
- North Korean 'mass games' bring messages of reconciliation
- Work of postgraduate institute in the sector Jaó is the target of controversy
- Air strikes on Yemen fishing port leaves 26 dead
- Cave rescued boys will not go to the World Cup final