Cuba will recognize role of market and private property
Constitutional reform provides that economic system maintains 'socialist property' as a principle but recognizes 'new forms of property'
President Díaz-Canel will present new cabinetAlexandre Meneghini / Reuters / 13.7.2018Cuba will recognize the role of the market and private property in its Soviet-style economic management model, but without changing the "irreversibility" of the socialist state, local media reported on Saturday, for the first time revealing the details of the draft. for a new constitution for the country.The debate on the proposed reform of the Cuban constitution will be one of the most anticipated next Saturday.The session of the National Assembly will also announce the restructuring of the new Cabinet of Ministers that will accompany President Miguel Diaz-Canel over the next five years.See tooMiguel Diaz-Canel is elected president of CubaCuba without Castros must have political openness, but without major disruptionsCuba ends Castro era with no prospect of political shift"The economic system ... maintains as its core principles the socialist property of the whole people ... plus the re...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Serraglio: I was pressured by Aécio to appoint PF delegate
- Na Hora Post opens in Brazlândia
- I fell into fine mail because I declared my son dependent. Does this prevent me from receiving the refund?
- A month later, deaths of Marielle and Anderson remain unsolved
- Trade confidence in Brazil falls in July to 11-month low, says FGV
- Rottweiler kills 4-year-old child in Minas Gerais
- Police close search for missing English rapper
- Know what to eat to make your hair healthy and beautiful
- Still have fuel in the tank? See 8 tips for saving
- Fortaleza records traffic with 146 km of congestion at 18:55.
- King-in-law of the King of Spain arrested and serving time in jail
- Dengue mobilization this Saturday in Linhares
- Curly hair salon project offers free service
- Bayer launches cotton fungicide in Brazil, wants to consolidate leadership
- Animal abandonment grows 40% in Rio and shelter in Guaratiba faces difficulties
- Fetus is found in a plane toilet at New York Airport
- Police siege on traffickers increases and death toll rises to 33
- PM creates social networking group to find adopters for abused animals
- Protests by residents mark Itaguaí's 200th anniversary
- Students report lack of school structure in northern Rio