Two vehicles seized with 530 liters of alcohol in Santana do Livramento
Cargo was valued at $ 50,000 and was destined for Metropolitan Region
Two vehicles are seized with 530 liters of alcohol in Santana do Livramento Credit: Federal Highway Police / Divulgação / CPPeople's MailTwo vehicles were seized on Friday night carrying overseas alcoholic beverages in Santana do Livramento.According to the Federal Highway Police (PRF), the approach took place on BR 158, during a crime-fighting operation, on a Logan and a Ka Sedan traveling along the highway.While surveying the interior, the agents found about 530 liters of whiskey.According to the agents, the cargo was valued at approximately R $ 50,000 and was destined for the Metropolitan Region.The vehicles were leased, the PRF reported.The goods and vehicles ...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- SC police father killed in Natal learned of death on the Internet
- Official inflation preview accelerates in July, says IBGE
- Registration for the St. John's Collective Wedding of GC ends
- Porto Alegre records traffic with 36 km of congestion at 2:55 pm.
- City Hall proposes exemption in IPTU to clean facades of the Center of Goiânia
- Petrobras raises diesel by 13% in refineries after new ANP prices
- Penitentiary officer is shot dead with son in car
- Steel futures in China have worst week in almost 2 months; iron ore rises
- In five days, Justice holds 1,800 hearings of domestic violence in RS
- Marco Aurélio defends STF to discuss prison again in second instance
- First female officer takes command of Cambé Fire Department
- CSN reports "mechanical failure" in Volta Redonda blast furnace (RJ); operation resumes
- Accident between motorcycle and truck leaves two dead in João Pessoa
- Conmebol Council announces date of Libertadores single final 2019
- Florianópolis records traffic with 12 km of congestion at 20:54.
- Amendment includes churches in Goiânia land regulation project
- Victoria records traffic with 11 km of congestion at 19:54.
- After 4h30, Siamese twin separation surgery at Materno Infantil ends
- Bandits assault universities in S?o Paulo countryside
- Avar? (SP) administration secretary is removed