Embraer estimates 10,550 aircraft demand for up to 150 seats in 20 years
(Reuters) - Embraer said on Sunday it expects demand for 10,550 new aircraft with capacity for up to 150 seats over the next 20 years, a market worth $ 600 billion.
(Reuters) - Embraer reported on Sunday that it expects demand for 10,550 new aircraft with capacity for up to 150 seats over the next 20 years, valued at $ 600 billion.According to a company note, the fleet of aircraft in service should increase to 16 thousand units in the period, over nine thousand that are currently in operation.Market growth will stimulate 65 percent of this demand, while the remaining 35 percent will be for replacement of older aircraft, Embraer said."Although industry growth has exceeded expectations in recent years, we are preparing for a period of rising costs, with continued pressure for increased profitability. Profits are falling and earnings are disappearing with rising costs," he said. note Embraer Commercial Aviation President & CEO John Slattery.Earlier this month, Embraer struck a deal with the US Boeing to form a joint venture that will involve the Brazilian manufacturer's commercial aviation area, in a phase of transformation of the gl...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- In ES, police look for flannel killer
- Road breaks in PB and leaves one person dead and two injured
- Tourists enjoy heat on the edge of Ribeir?o Garcia in Blumenau (SC)
- Recife records traffic with 14 km of congestion at 7h0.
- Germany strengthens rhetoric about refugees; support to merkel falls in polls
- Campinas records traffic with 16 km of congestion at 10:54 pm.
- General Electric will leave Dow Jones after more than a century in the index
- PF launched the "Marambaia Oppression"
- Drivers are not being fined in BH for lack of Blue Belt bead
- Bandits Steal Gold Medal of Brazilian National Team Volleyball Player in SC
- PM performs at least seven operations in Rio and Baixada fluminense
- BRT works in Salvador should last 2 years, says city hall
- Police find coffin with child bones and suspected black magic objects in RS
- CME trader to buy British NEX for $ 5.5 billion
- Duque de Caxias records traffic with 29 km of congestion at 12:55 pm.
- Polio Vaccination Campaign Begins
- Biologists suspend operation to rescue stranded whale in Laguna (SC)
- Private network has few repeating students
- Pateo do Collegio facade begins to undergo restoration
- Campinas vaccines Viracopos employees against measles