Eduardo Guardia makes concessions to save fiscal adjustment
Minister gave up points in congressional votes and advanced part of the agenda he pledged to fulfill when he took office
Guardia says he needs to manage problem every dayWilson Dias / Brazil Agency / 08.05.2018In three months of government, Finance Minister Eduardo Guardia lived his worst moment in public life when he had to give in to the "truck exchange" in the midst of the strike of the category that stopped the supply in the country.Since taking over from the economic team, he has given up points in congressional votes and has pushed forward some of the agenda he pledged to fulfill when he took office.With the tax binge promoted by parliamentarians on the eve of the election, Guardia became a "balancing minister" on the tightrope between getting approval for priority projects and trying to save fiscal adjustment.With each advance in a project of interest to the government, it must deal with pressure for increased spending, such as the project that benefits cargo carriers and can cost $ 8.5 billion a year."I can't suffer from too much anxiety. I have to deal with a problem every day," he ...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Justice blocks $ 1 billion from Dutch company for embezzlement at Petrobras
- Cielo Adjusted Profit Falls 7% in Q1
- Embraer targets action that could suspend trading with Boeing
- Percentage of indebted households rise for the first time in the year
- Former FBI Director Says Trump Has the Style of a Mafia Boss
- Vandals break radar on Samambaia (DF) highway
- Ana Vitória Caiado delivers position of attorney general of Iris management
- Head of international trafficking, Brazilian handled $ 500 mi
- Understand why first trimester is the period of greatest pregnancy risk
- During fight, mother and daughter stab each other in downtown Goiânia
- Fortaleza records traffic with 28 km of congestion at 11:54 pm.
- Restinga Hospital to operate at full capacity on September 10
- Instagram lets you share stories you were tagged in
- Young man stabbing tourists in Amsterdam cites "insults" to Islam
- Carroceiro suffers from horse theft in Aparecida de Goi?nia (GO)
- Bras?lia - DF has 13 km of traffic at the moment.
- Operation against pedophilia has 70 warrants in MG
- Dollar rises over real doesn't worry, says Treasury secretary
- With participation of Sarrafiore, Inter gutters Avenida in training game
- Civil Police make mega operation in Baixada Fluminense