Brexit: '' Trump suggested suing the European Union, '' says British Prime Minister
In an interview with the BBC, Theresa May revealed what the US President had suggested to her and which, he said, she ignored;May also said that by leaving the bloc, the United Kingdom will make trade agreements with other nations, end free movement of people and will no longer follow the rules imposed by the European Court of Justice.
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- With low dams, Santa Cruz das Palmeiras is first city to ration water
- Medical Association warns of risks of varicose vein treatment
- FUP will hold meeting to revise oil strike strike schedule
- Curitiba records the traffic with 22 km of congestion at 1h0.
- Renuka recovery plan approved, source says; plant goes up for auction within 90 days
- This color test reveals the kind of person you are!
- Pitty presents new tour in Porto Alegre
- Farm issues new rule for post office tariff adjustment
- Vit?ria - ES has 8 km of traffic at the moment.
- Suspected Estelionate Lawyer Has Suspended Professional Practice
- Hundreds gather in ultimatum to Thailand's military government
- Court condemns blogger for posting fake news about Moro
- WhatsApp will ban users under 16
- Bandits make fake blitz to rob drivers in Rio de Janeiro
- Two establishments are broken into Vila Velha
- Rape and robbery suspect arrested in Ceilândia
- Federal government does not renew contract with Concepa, and Dnit takes over freeway
- In operation, security forces occupy streets in the Chapadão and Pedreira complex
- For R $ 400 thousand, association will bank police base in the south of SP
- People with disabilities are entitled to 1 minimum wage per month. Know