Brexit: '' Trump suggested suing the European Union, '' says British Prime Minister
In an interview with the BBC, Theresa May revealed what the US President had suggested to her and which, he said, she ignored;May also said that by leaving the bloc, the United Kingdom will make trade agreements with other nations, end free movement of people and will no longer follow the rules imposed by the European Court of Justice.
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Persecution Victims, 110 Judges Live Under Protection Across Country
- Federal Government blames JBS leak for Social Security failure
- NASA sends space hunting equipment to hunt new planets
- Youtuber who suffered from cystic fibrosis and shared hammock routine dies at 21
- Promotion breeds confusion in Super Victims in Greater Victoria
- I was away from work and the INSS discharged me. My doctors don't approve and I ran out of salary. What do I do?
- Vale's Board approves new dividend policy
- China says it cannot rule out new outbreaks of African swine flu
- Campinas records traffic with 7 km of congestion at 12:54 am
- Sérgio Mallandro debuts on the General Balance this Tuesday (17)
- Civil Police operation makes Rocinha residents apprehensive
- Nasa wants to get back to the moon - and make it a hub for space travel
- Eunício Oliveira tries to speed up voting that clears PIS / Cofins
- Diadema records traffic with 5 km of congestion at 11:54 pm.
- Dollar follows abroad and falls, still around R $ 3,70
- Goiânia records the traffic with 8 km of congestion at 12:54 am.
- BM & FBovespa opens negotiations with Cetip for possible merger
- Cashmen had refrigerators and Odebrecht as customers
- Slovenian Prime Minister Says Immigration Crisis May Rekindle Conflict in Balkans
- Meier residents become outraged at father murder in front of son