Dollar was $ 0.13 more expensive and Bovespa jumped 6% during the World Cup
In the last 31 days, the US dollar has risen 3.69% against the Real and is worth R $ 3.85.São Paulo's main stock index reached 76,594 points
Bovespa, Currency, Money, Economy, GDP, WealthGetty ImagesThe Russian World Cup comes to an end on Sunday (15) with the dollar $ 0.13 more expensive and Ibovespa with 4,472 points more than the opening of the market on June 14, the day marked by the first game of the World Cup. .In the period of 31 days, the dollar quotation left R $ 3,713 and closed last Friday (13) traded at R $ 3,85 , an increase of 3.69% against the real.At its highest, recorded on July 5, the US dollar ended the day selling at R $ 3,934, the highest closing level since March 1, 2016 (R $ 3,941).Minimum wage of $ 998 to 2019 is approved by CongressBrokerage analyst Spinelli, Glauco Legat, estimates that there is still a bullish trend for the next few months due to the unpredictability of the 2018 election scenario. “If you look at the most extreme candidates, we see positions not known as positive for the financial market, ”says Legat.In the stock market, the Ibovespa, São Paulo's main stock index...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Rio: Woman shot dead near condominium in Barra
- Uber autonomous car hit pedestrian for software failure
- Police persecution leaves two injured in southern Rio de Janeiro
- STJ sends lawsuit against Beto Richa to Federal Court in Paraná
- Duque de Caxias records traffic with 33 km of congestion at 10:55.
- Video catches car theft and escape of suspects in Niterói
- PGR asks 60 days for PF to complete investigations on Aloysio Nunes
- Pregnant is performed near the Lapa Station in Salvador
- Whatsapp message gives false warning about military intervention
- Duque de Caxias records traffic with 1 km of congestion at 5h0.
- Federal Police operate in Rio against internet crimes
- Healthcare workers and seniors will receive H1N1 vaccine from Monday
- Police arrest man who set fire to ex-wife in Serra
- Rio de Janeiro - RJ has 193 km of traffic at the moment.
- Dias Toffoli leads Magna Conference at Magistrates' Congress
- CNI Survey Shows Consumer Optimism Increases
- Gre-Nal CP welcomes coach Lisca on Friday
- 2018 grain harvest will be 227.9 million tons, says IBGE
- Petrobras reaffirms intention of strategic cooperation with BP
- Dolphin is found dead in Barra da Tijuca beach