Public tenders have over 10,000 opportunities.See vacancies!
Selective processes for different levels of education offer salary exceeding, in some cases, the $ 10,000
Contests can be a good way to get out of the unemployment lineJosé Cruz / Brazil Agency / CPPublic tenders are one way for the unemployed to relocate to the labor market in a formal manner and with good working conditions.The R7 has selected about 10,000 vacancies available in public tenders across the country.One of the highlights is the contest for the Mayor of Presidente Dutra (MA), which promises salaries of up to R $ 15 thousand.The City of Araraquara, in Sao Paulo, also provides generous salaries: up to $ 12,500.Competition for the Military Police of AlagoasJobs: 500Schooling: MediumAreas: combat soldierSalaries: up to R $ 3,700.00Registration fee: R $ 95,00Application Deadline: July 24, 2018See more contest details on the website: http://www.cespe.unb.br/concursos/pm_al_18_soldadoCompetition for the Amapá Penitentiary Administration InstituteVacancies: 550Schooling: MediumAreas: penitentiary social educator, penitentiary agentSalaries: R $ 3,318.64Registration fee...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Ecuadorian police chief confirms resignation
- Victim dies run over on Anhanguera highway in São Paulo
- Carlos Noval is introduced as new Flamengo Football Director
- Police frustrate alleged terrorist attack in Berlin, Germany
- In conservative Russia, women also star in the World Cup
- Police arrest document forgery in Goi?nia (GO)
- Trump confronts rival MP and tensions rise in US
- Motorcyclist dies after being hit by downtown bus
- Petrobras CEO expects to conclude agreements with refining partners only in 2019
- Maria Bonita was a transgressive woman, but far from being a feminist, says cangaceira biographer
- Haddad becomes defendant in action that damages R $ 5.2 million on bike path
- Paraguayan president is in good health, says doctor
- MP triggers former secretary of Goiânia for breach of more than $ 30 million
- Mother of boy beaten to death in Caparaó is also arrested for participating in the crime
- Jardim Recanto residents complain about the lack of structure and abandonment of the neighborhood
- TJ-RJ denies habeas corpus of police accused of killing Maria Eduarda
- Cora Coralina Cultural Village Announces July Program
- The general women's strike that made Iceland the 'most feminist country in the world'
- Cold breaks record in Belo Horizonte
- Children's endurance is similar to that of athletes