Police investigate plane crash that killed two in MG
Victims have not yet been identified, but documents have been collected from the site;accident occurred in Bom Despacho
Aircraft crashed in a closed forest areaFire Department / DisclosureThe report that will indicate the causes of the plane crash that killed two people in Bom Despacho, 156 kilometers from Belo Horizonte, will be released within 30 days.The small aircraft crashed on Saturday afternoon (14).The plane would participate in a stunt festival that would take place in the city this weekend.According to the Fire Department, witnesses said they saw the aircraft looping before it lost power and landed in a closed forest area near the airport.The bodies were charred, making it difficult to identify the victims.Documents from two pilots were collected from the crash site: one 37, 17 as a commercial pilot, and a 19-year-old, who took his license in March this year.The Civil Police reported that ...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Bus fleet will be strengthened for Civil Police contest
- Pond building robbery ends with two suspects killed and one injured
- Brasilia records traffic with 1 km of congestion at 3h0.
- Man steals traffic sign to buy crack in Vila Velha (ES)
- Poland faces illegal importation of waste from the United Kingdom
- See the full interview of candidate Adalclever Lopes
- Duque de Caxias - RJ has 14 km of traffic at the moment.
- Homemade Easter eggs are successful in Bauru (SP)
- Porto Alegre has 6,400 marquises and balconies with expired structural report
- Camera shows assault on liquor store
- Operation Baron inquiry to be delivered to court today
- Existing hydroelectric auction will be held on November 25th
- Suspects say dead pregnant woman participated in macabre rituals
- Headwater in rapids leaves at least 11 dead in Italy
- Brazil has 822 confirmed measles cases and more than 3,000 suspects
- Justice suspends products that have the glyphosate herbicide
- Ship with fishermen suffers accident in SC
- Porto Alegre population will be heard before launching new notice for street clocks
- Argentina denounces journalist for \ 'threaten ' Macri on Twitter
- Pit-truck truck accident leaves BR-153 banned