Ceasefire reduces tension between Israel and Palestinian groups
Despite the agreement, there are reports of projectiles launched towards Israel on Sunday (15).In Gaza, bomb exploded and killed father and son
In Gaza, woman passes bombed-out buildingSuhaib Salem / Reuters / 15.7.2018After a violent Saturday with air strikes and rocket and mortar fire, Israel and armed groups in the Gaza Strip agreed to an Egyptian - mediated ceasefire .The truce was accepted by Hamas and Islamic Jihad.Despite the ceasefire, there are reports of two projectiles launched from the Gaza Strip to Israel on Sunday (15), which activated the anti-aircraft sirens.In a meeting with his cabinet, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said today that the country has dealt the biggest blow to Hamas since 2012."Saturday we hit Hamas significantly. We dealt the biggest blow since Operation Defensive Pillar," he said."I hope [Hamas] got the message. Otherwise, it will learn next," he threatened.On Saturday, more than 200 rockets and mortars from the Gaza Strip were launched towards Israel, which responded by raiding Hamas bases.Explosion in GazaDespite the relative calm on Sunday, an explosion ...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Corn production and export should grow in 2018/2019 crop
- To whom do the treasures found at the bottom of the sea belong?
- Do you know what diastasis is? Know Treatments That Promise Normal Belly Postpartum
- Zeca and Cuesta do not train and Odair climbs Emerson in Inter's quarterback
- Lollapalooza Brazil 2019 confirmed dates
- Belford purple teacher remains serious
- Burning of used tires contaminates Chile region with toxic smoke
- Meeting defines order of interviews of candidates for the government of MG
- Anvisa creates rules for food supplements
- Health facilities in Cachoeiro offer treatment to combat smoking
- Rodrigo Caetano's hiring to be confirmed on Tuesday
- Bandits tie family and steal $ 1 million in jewelry in MG
- Retail sales up 3.1% in first half
- Abandoned animals in Mongagu? farm go for adoption
- Judge had already authorized tubal ligation a year before controversial decision
- Barroso releases identification of judges on pay stub
- Accused of killing Victoria says he was tortured to confess to crime
- Interned for over a month in Goiânia, father of Zezé di Camargo has surgery canceled
- I am building a house in my name. Will my future wife be entitled to the property?
- Government standardizes card interest and ends minimum payment