Fire Department allows repair to release irregular building in Goiânia
Construction company must perform security measures within 90 days The post Fire Department allows repair to release irregular building in Goiânia first appeared in Jornal Opção.
Construction company must perform security measures within 90 daysOption newspaperOption newspaperAfter Jornal Opção reported that the City Vogue Praça do Sol Residence development, located at 13th Street in the West Sector, had been built in disagreement with the project approved by the Fire Department, the corporation decided to allow the City Soluções Urbanas construction company to “repair ”, Aiming at the liberation of the irregular building.As the report in previous editions showed, despite having already received Habite-se, a document that proves that the project complied with the technical norms, the Fire Department had to reevaluate the project itself, finding in loco that the project did not adopt some measures. of security.Given this, he demanded that the construction company provide a solution to the problem.The building did not comply with a fire safety measure established by Technical Standard 09/2017 which determines that the vertical distance betwe...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Hyundai HB20 gets new grille, gets more expensive and costs from $ 38,995 to $ 63,535
- Osasco records traffic with 23 km of congestion at 7:55.
- Curitiba records traffic with 49 km of congestion at 6:54 am.
- People complain of crooked posts in Guará II
- Two villagers get shot during Borel community shooting
- See the full World Noon this Thursday (19).
- Navy issues wind warning of up to 60km / h in Espírito Santo in next three days
- Young man dies during fight between Ponte and Guarani fans
- Victoria case: "she was in the right place at the wrong time," says the girl's mother
- Collapsed building neighbors are allowed to remove belongings
- PF says talks for Lula to surrender still 'go on'
- Campinas - SP has 81 km of traffic at the moment.
- Pedophilia operation arrests 26 people in Rio de Janeiro
- Cade calls for investigation into Petrobras' role in the natural gas sector
- Explosion is reported near the US embassy in Beijing
- French Voltalia closes purchase of 163 MW in wind turbines from Siemens Gamesa
- Onion Truck Tumbles and Leaves Slow Traffic in Countdown
- Goiânia records traffic with 63 km of congestion at 4:55 pm.
- D-day polio and measles vaccination will be this Saturday (18)
- Residents complain about lack of cultural spaces