Boeing is concerned about fare war but no business impact yet
LONDON (Reuters) - Boeing is concerned about the impact of possible fares on the cost of its production chain, but has yet to see any impact from US trade tensions.
LONDON (Reuters) - Boeing is concerned about the impact of possible fares on the cost of its production chain, but has not yet seen any impact of US trade tensions on its business, Chief Executive Dennis Muilenburg said on Sunday."The discussion is now about proposed tariffs, ongoing discussions. So in terms of actual implementation and things that are impacting us, we haven't seen a significant impact yet," Muilenburg told reporters."We are very engaged in the discussion. We are concerned that this could affect supply chain costs. But note that chains are flowing both ways between these countries as we support existing fleets and build new aircraft."Washington recently imposed 25 percent tariffs on $ 34 billion of Chinese imports, and Beijing responded with tariffs on the same amount of US exports to China.The US government has still threatened 10 percent tariffs on $ 200 billion worth of Chinese products, prompting China to warn that the country would react....
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Violence decreases on Israeli-Gaza border after fatal protest
- Police arrest one of the biggest thieves of home and commerce in Aparecida de Goi?nia (GO)
- Man who got 'worst gonorrhea in history' is healed
- US Farmers May Receive $ 12 Billion Trump Program in September
- US Prison Conflict Leaves 7 Inmates Dead, 17 Injured
- PM helicopter rescues wreck victims
- Shopping mall operators in Brazil are not shaken by ecommerce expansion
- Thief steals money and throws it up
- Fortaleza - CE has 69 km of traffic at the moment.
- Wall Street retreats with concern about trade tariffs; Apple in sight
- Poison Hour 1: Madonna's Daughter Debuts Catwalk
- Recife - PE currently has 110 km of traffic.
- Gale causes trees to fall and houses to be torn apart
- Police arrest father who exploited his son's illness to beg
- José Nelto says no Allied base party will support Daniel Vilela
- Danger of measles epidemic and round of polio is real, say agencies
- Being a father is: Clóvis de Barros and Marcos Piangers translate fatherhood and leave a message for capixabas
- Experts Explain Cause and Consequences of Munchausen Syndrome
- Hasbro plans to buy Power Rangers and other Saban franchises, sources say
- No survivors in Russian plane crash crashed in Egypt