SUS has $ 2 billion to receive from health insurance operators
Law states that operators should reimburse the Union when a beneficiary uses SUS for a service provided in the health plan contract
Companies bet on the judicialization of the process to avoid paymentCarl Court / Getty ImagesAlmost R $ 2 billion due to the Unified Health System (SUS) have not been passed on by health insurance companies or are contingent on lawsuits filed by companies.The amount refers to care provided to supplementary health beneficiaries by public health units.Charging is provided for by Law 9,656 of 1998, which states that operators must reimburse the Union whenever one of its beneficiaries uses SUS for a service that is provided for in the health plan contract.Of this amount, R $ 346.27 million are suspended due to court decision.Another R $ 1.28 billion was simply not paid by the health insurance operators and was registered in the Active Debt of the Union. There are still about R $ 300 million that have not been paid but have not yet been registered in the Active Debt.Read also: Alzheimer's patch arrives at SUS two years lateThe data are from the National Agency of Supplementary ...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- "I'm going to be the father of a capixabinha", says singer Felipe Ara?jo in an interview with Folha Vit?ria
- PRB pre-candidate bets on ending false promises to win government
- Video shows delegate theft attempt
- Police seek couple of robbers in Brasilia
- In Fortaleza, elderly woman with difficulty writing is denied loan
- TSE summons all applicants to detail asset declaration
- Repetitive Strain Injury Leads Causes of Work Leave
- Rio de Janeiro records traffic with 52 km of congestion at 10:54.
- Santo André records traffic with 3 km of congestion at 0h0.
- Union reaches initial agreement but continuous strike at Latam subsidiary
- White House condemns Iran's attacks on Israeli army in Golan
- Nando Reis comes to Curitiba with his new show
- Do I keep my investment on the Stock Exchange or should I redeem it?
- Download Gilisoft USB Lock
- BH City decrees facultative point until Friday (1st)
- Gaucho documentary "Female Substantive" will be screened in Rome
- Victoria records traffic with 13 km of congestion at 1:55 pm.
- Total US active oil rigs unchanged, says Baker Hughes
- Fire hits Pau Queimado slum in eastern S?o Paulo
- Mother accused of throwing baby in garbage in Santos is reported by MP